ok so ive noticed that multiple people have told me that i sound like tom from blink 182 when i try to sing stuff...so that leaves me wondering exactly what kind of accent tom delonge has....im guessing its like a Californian accent because thats were hes from...
anyone know?
Vala: 1987 Stratocaster Plus
Dargie: MM Stingray 5 HS Dargie Delight 1 of 15
Buttercream (for now): Stingray 4 HH ltd. 2005 Buttercream
Rose: Bongo 5 HH Fretless Candy Apple Red

Dargie Delight Aholic of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Tom sings with an accent...?
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

he has no accent...he just has a high pitched homo voice...i think your friends are hinting that you also like it in the butt.

and blink is my favorite band so dont say im just bashing him cause they're not the most talented band out there.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
They're probably not gonna bash Tom Delonge, they might bash you though. Have fun hording off the endless "fag" calling of the UG crowd.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by burgurhead1812
he has no accent...he just has a high pitched homo voice...i think your friends are hinting that you also like it in the butt.

Lmfao.

I've got nothin'.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
It's not his accent, most likely just the tone of his voice.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM