Out of curiosity, what's your budget? You might be able to get a better guitar that comes stock with EMGs if you have the money for it.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
I've tried some other more expensive guitars and i feel that one is the best for me.
But, i would really go as high as 400-500 if you have a better suggestion. I would prefer something with 24 frets and no floyd rose.
ps- i play rock, metal and stuff like that
Music and sutff
You could try the Schecter C-1 (just the C-1). 24 frets, string-through construction, and stock Duncan Designed active pickups. It might have a chunkier neck than the Ibanez, though, so I don't know if it'd work for you.

Otherwise, definitely try the EMG upgrade with the RG. I'd say 81 bridge and 60 neck, just because an 85 might be a little too bright for the neck in a basswood guitar.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
I have 81/85 in my guitar and i love it, and I also agree with who ever said that you can probably find a guitar with stock emgs, jackson/esp maybe? and i also know that there is an epiphone g400 that comes with it but i havnt played and i hate the g400 i have, so dunno, try other guitar but if you are really set on that rg then buy it.
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
BBE Sonix Maximizer 462 rack
This one is a bit more than the one you are looking at, but the Ibanez MTM2 is a really nice guitar to play, and sounds excellent, but once again, no EMG actives.

LTD have a few really nice guitars with EMG's as standard, and make a good range of styles of guitars.

Agree with the 81 and 60 combo, would most likely be the best combo for that guitar.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.