What are the tabs for the penentonic scale? I Just got my first guitar today, but i had been playing on a friends. Im just not sure if i got this scale right is it
E-5--8
B-5--7
G-5--7
D-5--7
A-5--8
E-5--8
or is a 5--7 i dont know help!
a is 5-7, but man you should learn scales from tab
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
why dont you google "pentatonic scale" and see what comes up. yes?
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by UltimateAudio
What are the tabs for the penentonic scale? I Just got my first guitar today, but i had been playing on a friends. Im just not sure if i got this scale right is it
E-5--8
B-5--7
G-5--7
D-5--7
A-5--8
E-5--8
or is a 5--7 i dont know help!
minor pentatonic

e|-------------------5-8-|
B|---------------5-8-----|
G|------------5-7--------|
D|--------5-7------------|
A|----5-7----------------|
E|5-8--------------------|
since youre new and not a total jerk, I'm going to direct you one to the new members forum, it will help a lot on being a new user around here. two you can go to the tabs section and ask these questions... this isn't the right place to post this particular question, but I'm not going to yell at you, that would be mean... just wanted to say welcome and make sure to read the rules before you post again... otherwise you could get banned and that's just not cool... welcome dude