hey guys just wanting to get a few opinions out of ya about delay pedals.... ive been looking at the analog delay and digital delays. I like the sound of the analog delay better but im having trouble deciding if i would want the extra feature on the digital delays( tap tempo, looping etc) ive looked into the following models: Maxon Ad-999 analog, Deluxe memory man analog, Stereo memory man w/ hazari digital and the boss dd-20 digital... anyone own any of these or played them? also are they all " true bypass"?

thanks
Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

I have the Boss DD-20 and I like it alot. Get a digital if you want versatility and crazy effect, or get an analog if you just want a straight up, not as crazy delay.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
is it true bypass?
Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

No, it is not. I run it in the loop though so it is not a big deal.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I have the SMMwH.
Very useful delay, with the tap tempo, reverse echo, looping, modulation, and several different modes.
You can save a preset in each mode.

Sounds good too

edit:
and yes, it is TB
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.