Whats the best chorus pedal for just about any style of music that sounds transperant, deep, and lusch? (no BOSS pedals here)
Analogman or Diamond Chorus, if you have no budget.

Otherwise, small clone does great.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
boss ce-5.

just kidding.

how about a fulltone deja vibe? they're supposed to be good recreations of the univibe, albeit a tab on the pricey side.
Quote by gtrhero93
boss ce-5.

just kidding.

how about a fulltone deja vibe? they're supposed to be good recreations of the univibe, albeit a tab on the pricey side.

I am somewhat uneducated about EFX so please forgive me, but doesn't a vibe pedal create a more rotary effect?
...the deja vibe is a chorus pedal...?
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by Otsugua713
...the deja vibe is a chorus pedal...?

I thought vibe pedals had their own classification as early verisons of phase shifters. but if i can get a lusch police-ish tone out of it that would be nice
that was a question....because im pretty sure it is not a chorus
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
a dejavibe is not a chorus pedal, i recomend the visual sounds h2o, its the nicest ive heard or the mxr-134 stereo chorus, those will both give you some thick sound, and the h2o is a echo pedal also so its more versatile, hope that helped
Quote by neptune1988
was that ^ to me or someone else?

that was just a regular post directed to everyone

not to sure if it can do david bowie seeing as how ive never heard anything by him, but its still a very good chorus worth checking out
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
If you really have no budget, the Danelectro FAB Chorus is absolutely excellent for the price......and is really quite nice in general...
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
My opinion is, TC Electrinc Chorus+ also it has a pitch modulator & Flanger
by far the best sounding and low noise chorus out there. 100dB signal to noise ratio! which means that there is very little background noise generated by the device. plus other cool features, Ex bypass and input gain control.
Quote by Wulver
If you really have no budget, the Danelectro FAB Chorus is absolutely excellent for the price......and is really quite nice in general...

??? What do you mean if you really have no budget? Budget or not, they're 15 bucks.
??? What do you mean if you really have no budget? Budget or not, they're 15 bucks.

True. I'm just saying there's bound to be better chorus pedals out there, and if you've got enough money for one of those you should probably get one.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Danno (Danelectro) is known for cheap prices on their gear. their most expensive is a reverb or a tape som, both about $150.

Other pedals are about $30-50.

That's about how much they're worth right?

You could buy a $100 pedal.

Or you could make one yourself.

It's just a few caps, resistors, inductors, all really small components, the jacks. you could go down to Pace Electronics and buy all that for $30-50 anyways.

Right?