Poll: WHO made Mike Huckabee?
Poll Options
View poll results: WHO made Mike Huckabee?
Stephen Colbert
26 41%
Conan O'Brien
17 27%
John Stewart
13 20%
Mike Huckabee made himself
8 13%
Voters: 64.
For you heroes of the Colbert Nation, you know of this long-time feud between big-time nighttime television show hosts.

For those who don't, it boils down to this:

Mike Huckabee is running for US President for the Republican party.

Stephen Colbert has had Huckabee on his show 3 times thus far, henceforth giving him the Colbert "bump", or increase in popularity.

Conan O'Brien, who has had Stephen on his show in the past, came on his show one night, claiming through the Transitive property, that HE, Conan, made Huckabee, because he had Colbert on his show.

Recently, John Stewart came onto the set of the Colbert Report, and announced that HE made Conan, after producing a video where Conan was a guest on a show formally hosted my Stewart on MTV, and therefore John Stewart made Huckabee

Therefore, I ask you, patrons of UG, immature, amateur, and intelligent heroes of America as you all are, to answer the new question of life:

Who made Mike Huckabee?

Was it:

Stephen Colbert?

Conan O'Brien?

John Stewart?

Or Huckabee, the mad bassist, himself?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Last edited by yurfinlfntsy at Mar 2, 2008,
Quote by gosteelers75
where is chuck norris on this poll?

Here he is
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
colbert always wins.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
well, if you recall, conan delivered colbert and stewart, so im gonna have to go with conan

Jack my swag
colbert used to be good, now hes just a big douche

john stewart MADE colbert
Jon Stewart made the universe. He is the king of this kind of comedy, and can claim to have made whatever he fucking wants, and have it be true.
Why does it matter who made Huckabee, when his surge in popularity was due in full to what political analysts call the 'Colbert bump'.
Quote by Flying Couch
Jon Stewart made the universe. He is the king of this kind of comedy, and can claim to have made whatever he fucking wants, and have it be true.

hell yes
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Conan O'Brien, who has had Stephen on his show in the past, came on his show one night, claiming through the Transitive property, that HE, Conan, made Huckabee, because he had Colbert on his show.

well, kind of...
conan made huckabee through the transitive property via chuck norris (walker texas ranger), who conan has remade for this century and is a clear supporter of huckabee throughout his campaign
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Colbert. I want that picture of him.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Don't you need two people to make a person?

Stephen Colbert can impregnate a woman just by looking at her.

Or a man.

Never mind, I get your pun.
God= made everyone, Mike Huckabee= part of everyone, therefore, God made Huckabee.

Love the Low end
Quote by Zeelod
God= made everyone, Mike Huckabee= part of everyone, therefore, God made Huckabee.

that made me laugh

if i wasnt supporting obama, it would be hillary, but if i was gonna go republican id DEFFINATLY choose huckabee over douchebag mcain, who seems to be a carbon copy of bush
Huckabee's parents made him.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Colbert. Who, is also John McCain.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Colbert. Who, is also John McCain.

I forgot about that
colbert defnately made huckabee
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!