Bit of a change of pace to my usual work, just me and a couple of acoustic guitars. Think of old-school Green Day covering "That's Entertainment" by The Jam, a song about chavs and the increasing fear of leaving your house after dark for fear of being mugged/beaten up/stabbed/set on fire/etc.

Check it out and let me know what you think, good or bad, it all helps.

Listen to "The Downfall Of Society"

THANKS!

Wow, that's great! The upbeat guitar riff accompanies the chords perefectly. Your voice also is very good, and sounds nice next to the acoustic guitars.
My Last.Fm

Gear:
1994 MIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox V847-A Wah
ProCo Rat
EHX Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior
dude that was pretty sick i defintly got a green day vibe from it..kinda sounded lke some of their older songs like the ones of international superhits..its funny i kinda picture it as being like a song where you play it live in front of tons of people and as soon as they hear it everyone starts kinda swaying back and forth singing along lol..i dont know why just kinda got that visual in my head lol so i guess thats a good thing
Quote by DMBftw
dude that was pretty sick i defintly got a green day vibe from it..kinda sounded lke some of their older songs like the ones of international superhits..its funny i kinda picture it as being like a song where you play it live in front of tons of people and as soon as they hear it everyone starts kinda swaying back and forth singing along lol..i dont know why just kinda got that visual in my head lol so i guess thats a good thing

Haha, that would be amazing