Page 1 of 2
Its what I am...

Because my friend likes this girl I like and they are probably going to go out soon, I could probably get her to go out with me but, I have a girlfriend who is friends with the girl I like and if I dumped my gf for her she would be mad meaning of end up with nobody...

Tips?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
uh, wha?

just bang all of them?

at the same time?

▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Yeah, I think I saw that soap opera one time...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
edit: rereading.

nope, i don't get it.

Tips?

uhmm, don't stare at the sun.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Mar 2, 2008,
Oh my. You have a girlfriend! Maybe you should be happy with that fact? This sounds like natural (though borderline, slightly obsessive thinking) which you shouldn't worry about. You shouldn't really be jealous, unless you're not happy in your current relationship, which is a different matter alltogether. Just be happy for them and be happy with what you've got.

And in future; post in the relationship thread at the top of this forum, you'll get more replies.
Oh dear, I just realised you're 13, in which case ignore my post orientated to more mature audiences, because you just won't get it. You're 13; stay indoors and play XBox.
Quote by I am Samuel
Oh my. You have a girlfriend! Maybe you should be happy with that fact? This sounds like natural (though borderline, slightly obsessive thinking) which you shouldn't worry about. You shouldn't really be jealous, unless you're not happy in your current relationship, which is a different matter alltogether. Just be happy for them and be happy with what you've got.

And in future; post in the relationship thread at the top of this forum, you'll get more replies.

I was going to post something similar to that. I mean why the hell are you jealous when you already have someone? If she's not good enough for you, and you're jealous you can't be with someone else cause you're with your current girlfriend then why not dump her to be with someone "better"?

Quote by I am Samuel
Oh dear, I just realised you're 13, in which case ignore my post orientated to more mature audiences, because you just won't get it. You're 13; stay indoors and play XBox.

I guess that answers my question. >.>;
Quote by Snuffles
Its what I am...

Because my friend likes this girl I like and they are probably going to go out soon, I could probably get her to go out with me but, I have a girlfriend who is friends with the girl I like and if I dumped my gf for her she would be mad meaning of end up with nobody...

Tips?

Your saying that you could get this chick but if you tried to get her you wouldn't be able to?

TIME PARADOX
Feed your mind.
Quote by Sam_Prillaman
please tell me ur in middle school

otherwise, your a jerk

yeah, grade 8

Gimme a break

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Snuffles
Its what I am...

Tips?

Here's a tip, in fact no...a few tips:

a) Learn how to use the English language properly, and maybe more people would understand you thus giving their opinion.

b) Be happy for what you have, because in life you never know when you'll lose it.

c) Don't make egotistical assumptions (i.e 'I could probably get her to go out with me) unless you have enough evidence to successfully back the statement up.

d) Stop being such an asshole, and grow up. Your girlfriend should dump you for thinking you'd be better off with someone else.
See, if I dump my current gf

The girl I like will be all WTF because my gf and her are good friends

Meaning that if I dumped my gf the girl I like won't like me (she would get over it but I unno how long it'd take)

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
You're not only too young to have sex, but also too young to be within 100 yards of a girl.

Stop worrying.

I'm sure you have other things to worry about, like puberty.

You're in for a treat.
You guys are getting this wrong, I just like another girl but I can't get her without losing the girl I already like a bit (my gf)

And if I dumped my gf the other girl I like wouldn't be happy with me

And she would say yes besause she's already asked me out a few times

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Snuffles
You guys are getting this wrong, I just like another girl but I can't get her without losing the girl I already like a bit (my gf)

And if I dumped my gf the other girl I like wouldn't be happy with me

And she would say yes besause she's already asked me out a few times

If she's asked you out before, then surely she would say yes?

Or was that before you got with your current gf?

Why are you with a girl you don't wanna be with?

Trying not to be too harsh because of your age, but you have seriously f**ked up priorities.
Quote by I am Samuel
You're not only too young to have sex, but also too young to be within 100 yards of a girl.

Stop worrying.

I'm sure you have other things to worry about, like puberty.

You're in for a treat.

First - I've never asked out a girl, they've all asked me

Second - I. Already in it (not done though so your right there:p

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
All I'm saying is you're waaaay too young to be considering that you're in a serious crisis. You're at 'that' age where its all practice and early life experience. Just do what feels right and learn from your mistakes, should you make any. We've all been there.
Quote by last_biscuit
If she's asked you out before, then surely she would say yes?

Or was that before you got with your current gf?

Why are you with a girl you don't wanna be with?

Trying not to be too harsh because of your age, but you have seriously f**ked up priorities.

ohl yeah your right, I olny kind of liked my gf when she asked me out and now I'm in a jam

But I do like my gf alot, dont get me wrong

But I like this other girl as much but she's a bit nicer and stuff

I should just probably wait until my friend and her break up (a month tops) and when she comes to me (like she's done with every other guy) maybe ill not like her by then

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by I am Samuel
All I'm saying is you're waaaay too young to be considering that you're in a serious crisis. You're at 'that' age where its all practice and early life experience. Just do what feels right and learn from your mistakes, should you make any. We've all been there.

yeah I should just probably go with the flow andl et what happens happen

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Snuffles
ohl yeah your right, I olny kind of liked my gf when she asked me out and now I'm in a jam

But I do like my gf alot, dont get me wrong

But I like this other girl as much but she's a bit nicer and stuff

I should just probably wait until my friend and her break up (a month tops) and when she comes to me (like she's done with every other guy) maybe ill not like her by then

Of course I'm right But yeah, you just have to learn to weigh up what you like in someone (outer beauty isn't the most important thing) and learn when to say no aswell.

It's highly unlikely you'll be with either of those girls by the time you're 18 and classed as an adult, so don't worry and just play it cool.

But if you do dump that girl, don't be a dick about it and explain it's not her fault but you just don't feel that closely for her. It's your mess, so you need to be a man and treat her right, as a friend.
which episode of passions is this again?

yea you just have to get over yourself with your new found crush

you have a gf, your doing better then most of these pit dwellers here
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by last_biscuit
Of course I'm right But yeah, you just have to learn to weigh up what you like in someone (outer beauty isn't the most important thing) and learn when to say no aswell.

It's highly unlikely you'll be with either of those girls by the time you're 18 and classed as an adult, so don't worry and just play it cool.

But if you do dump that girl, don't be a dick about it and explain it's not her fault but you just don't feel that closely for her. It's your mess, so you need to be a man and treat her right, as a friend.

the other girl I like is one of the nicest people I've ever met

Also I can be real nice about anything, literally

But yeah your right again, this won't matter in my later life and I should find a way to fix this

But in the meantime I'll still bebreal nice to my gf to make sure that if I lose intrest in the other girl, my gf won't know anything ever happened

Its a horrible thing to do but i dont know what else to do...

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
New info

Also, hes asking me for money so he can take her places, but i doint want to give it to him for 2 reasons, im jelous obviouisly

and i wanna keep my money...

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Foursome?
or
Completely spill you're feelings to each of he three people involved, but, of course they might then think of you as this terribly troubled emotional guy BUT I guess some girls think that's attractive (can't imagine why -no sarcasm here-. seriously) SO the girl you like that you're not going out with might just end up thinking you're really attractive OR the girl you're going out with might start to think you're even more attractive. BUT the dude will think you're a freak for taking the lady he likes and then you two never talk to each other again and you get really sad and end up committing suicide.......no note.

hahahaha anyone get that? I sure as hell don't :/
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
Here's a tip;
G T F O M Y O T T A W A.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Dabey
I don't know why, but I have a strong urge to kill the TS.

I think you should follow those urges
Is this thread for real? Honestly.

Hey, kid, it's called infatuation, because judging by the way you speak, your too freaking far from knowing what being in a relationship really is (your 'gf' is probably the girl (only girl) who said hi to you in school, thus making her your "gf" in your own imaginary world).
You're not old/mature enough for a relationship. Appreciate the girl you are with.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My head is spinning...

''because my girlfriend's friend's girlfriend's friend's....'' gasghasghas AAGH!
You should go to you girlfriend, grab her by the hair, kick her legs so she falls to the ground and then scream as loud as possible in her face: "I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD!"
Page 1 of 2