No, one of use probably added it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
"... recycling 4Chan memes..."
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Last edited by bassist12 at Mar 2, 2008,
When UGtopia rules the Earth we will be.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by wizards?
I was thinking about adding it... and then putting at the end... WIZARDS? IZ TEH PWNZORZ OF TEH PITZ!!!111!!!

I triple-super-dog-dare you.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Oh my....who else remembers that old 'KVLT' thing on here? That was about 5 years ago.
Im excited now!!
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by I am Samuel
Oh my....who else remembers that old 'KVLT' thing on here? That was about 5 years ago.

lol. that was so annoying.
" Ultimate-guitar is an awesome website in which individuals from all over the world can meet and converse, having highly intelligent conversations and sharing knowledge on all aspects of music."

Quote by wizards?
not really because ultimate-guitar.com is not defined...yet

Guess who just defined it. It's under review tho
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
No. It means the website is famous. And you're a leeching follower.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
That poor Vincent. I woulda been nice to him.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

what's the whole deal with vincent745? when did it happen? are the original threads about it still up?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
what's the whole deal with vincent745? when did it happen? are the original threads about it still up?

In short: UG can't handle someone being different. Even though most of them preach that people should be accepted for their individuality, so long as they're not hurting anyone.
Quote by vintage x metal