Is there a good Amplifier I could get for playing acoustic, AND electric guitar through.

I dont have a whole lot of space in my condo and would like to find something that will work good for both (for practice and the occasional home rock out)

I only have an acoustic right now but have my eye on a 77 les paul standard that I may be picking up.

Any help would be great
Probably not such a good idea. A good acoustic amp will be Solid State and have lots of clean headroom where as a good electric amp will most likely be tube and break up early. I suppose if you had a medium to high wattage 2 channel tube amp you could do it.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Well If no one else does it that way why should I be any different. Looks like I may have a stack of amps to play both styles, Kinda sucks but oh well

WHat about a hybrid? Do they make one that has both
Well what kind of electric tone are you looking for? The Roland JC-120 is SS but its an amazing amp for cleans. It would probably take both electric and acoustic quite well.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.