Ok so basically I was on the bus ride home from a school ski trip and I was bored so I got this girls number from my friend (shes our friends girlfriend so I sort of know her) and I started texting her random perverted and disgusting **** like an idiot, and she didn't have my number so she didnt know who it was. After a few texts she told her mom and now I'm really screwed.

Whats the worst case scenario for what can happen to me? I'm pretty sure that was sexual harrassment...
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
worst case scenario:
you get banged in the ass by a large black man

best case scenario:
the black man isn't quite as big

yes, I am indeed a lawyer
1. Wrong place to ask.

2. Realistically the only that that'll happen is school punishment (suspension/detention) if her mom brings it to your schools attention.
what'd you text her?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Punk Rocker
Ok so basically I was on the bus ride home from a school ski trip and I was bored so I got this girls number from my friend (shes our friends girlfriend so I sort of know her) and I started texting her random perverted and disgusting **** like an idiot, and she didn't have my number so she didnt know who it was. After a few texts she told her mom and now I'm really screwed.

Whats the worst case scenario for what can happen to me? I'm pretty sure that was sexual harrassment...

...Sexual harassment, probably a school suspension and community service at the worst.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Why don't yah tell her who it is if ya kinda know her. If ya tell her it was you, or tell whoever her bf is, you think she would pursue anything...

John
your like what? 13 y/o?... grow some...

worst that could happen... the girls mom comes to your house and makes a drama... and you get grounded... and a few hours (depending on your school) on detention
Quote by Aftertime
what'd you text her?

I dunno **** like "I wanna cover you in barbecue sauce and blah blah blah"

Stupid **** like that...some of it was kind of graphic though.

EDIT: I know it sounds really stupid and **** but her mom left me a voicemail saying i was busted and I tried telling her it was me but she told me it was to late and i dunno I just wanted to know if her mom could really do anything
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Last edited by Punk Rocker at Mar 2, 2008,
Quote by Scooch
1. Wrong place to ask.

2. Realistically the only that that'll happen is school punishment (suspension/detention) if her mom brings it to your schools attention.

School shouldn't really get involved if it's outside their grounds, unless the schoolbus is considered the school still and not an incident outside-of-school, surely?

Also, I'm guessing you're quite young (well, you aren't an adult yet anyway) so if it's anything like in the UK, all you'll get is a warning and maybe your parents will get a warning too. You'll most likely be encouraged to make an apology to her and her parents.

Put it this way, you can't go to prison.

If her family decide to sue, however...
Quote by Punk Rocker

Firstly, you're a dumbass. But you've probably realized that by now.

Secondly, you should be fine. I doubt that the girl's mom will go to the lengths to check out the phone number that the texts came from. If not, you can just throw the phone away and say that it got stolen and it was some wierd random pervert texting her, unless you have anyone who would rat you out.
You should've told her that you were gonna puch her in the face as hard as you could and cover her in honey.... she would have been so scared that there would be no lawsuit.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
hahahahaha i agree with super singin
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by super singin
worst case scenario:

best case scenario:

too good.

Quote by Punk Rocker

EDIT: I know it sounds really stupid and **** but her mom left me a voicemail saying i was busted and I tried telling her it was me but she told me it was to late and i dunno I just wanted to know if her mom could really do anything

well there's your problem.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by super singin
worst case scenario:

best case scenario:

Kid you better listen to this guy, he knows from experience.
They're just playing around with you, they wont do jack.

I pretended to be a stalker to my friend once, ended the prank just before I had a good chance of having police knocking on my door.
You're an idiot for harassing her like that. You could get into trouble for sexual harassment but it's unlikely. At worst the police will probably just give you a telling off seeing as it doesn't sound too serious and it wasn't physical sexual assault.
That's awesome. You'll probs get the chair or lethal injection.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
That's awesome. You'll probs get the chair or lethal injection.

he's right, that can get you death penalty easily
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Is anyone else waiting for cagnius to save the day here?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Punk Rocker

Let's say the mom's like you and she isn't too knowlegable with law. She may just take your phone and shove it so far up your anus that it comes out of your forehead.
Then again, she could be smart with law and pwn your ass with a sexual harrassment charge.