http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/jewfros/

I saw some interest.
First few people be mods.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by KetchupLad14
Ok, I joined. I want to be a mod.

It is done.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Does one have to actually have a jew- fro to be in this group? I've got the jewy- looking curly sideburns, but not a full- fledged 'fro. Yet.
i have a fro... not a jew fro... i mean a people-think-imma-nigga-cuz-of-my-hair fro...

can i join?
go for it guys, I made the group public.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Why is the profile picture of that group of Omar Rodriguez? I don't think he is jewish.
12 fret fury
Quote by Punk Poser
Why is the profile picture of that group of Omar Rodriguez? I don't think he is jewish.

I'm not jewish. . .
I just have always called my hair a jew fro.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
i think i win in the jew fro department :-D
Attachments:
n606210725_9374.jpg
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by The2abraxis
i think i win in the jew fro department :-D

Holy **** dude
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage