Like the title says....I have a Peavey Triple XXX 120 watt head for sale. it has been used maybe 3 times since buying it off a friend in October. He used it maybe 5 times....the reason for selling is I want to pay off some credit card bills so I don't owe any.....and because I want a combo version of the triple x 120 watt. I don't do big enough gigs to lug around the head and cab. Hence why this amp has been used only a few times. Pics can be supplied upon demand.

Asking price is $600 + shipping
i was wondering, are you selling just the head or is it a head/ cab combo?
just wanted to know cause ive been looking for a new amp combo. not really interseted but just wanted to know.

thanks
where are you located???? Im located on Long Island New York...I can go to UPS and see how much shipping would be to whereever you are located
Welland Ont Canada, it`s not too far from the buffalo boarder and the peace bridge

But i don`t think the shipping fee`s cover the boarder fee`s too, and i`ve heard b4 that the boarder fee`s are steep
Last edited by Slayerdeath at Mar 3, 2008,
Trade for a Schecter Damien FR w/ gold trem?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Slayerdeath
Welland Ont Canada, it`s not too far from the buffalo boarder and the peace bridge

But i don`t think the shipping fee`s cover the boarder fee`s too, and i`ve heard b4 that the boarder fee`s are steep

Yeah, around 25%. I got burned a few times with custom fees...
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I can look into the border fees but I honestly dont know how steep they are or arent.....and no thanks on the trade......I have enough guitars....The only thing I need is the Sambora taylor RSSm model and I passed on 2 on ebay and am currently looking for another one to possibly purchase or trade for or both...
1st of all, post some damn pics.

2nd, how does this compare to the Peavy JSX?
I played on a JSX in Guitar Center for about 2 hours because I couldn't get enough of that awesome tone I got from it.

sooo yeah.
let me know.
hey sry Im trying to take the pics but my camera is giving me a hard time. Im recharging the battery .....if that doesnt work Ill try to borrow my friends camera
you'll be pleased to know that the triple xxx and jsx share similar gain, pre-amp and power amp circuits with the acceptance of different values used on the active equalization pots and a few other differences, resulting in a more promenant midrange and less of the lows on the jsx. me personally i wanted a jsx, but i didn't feel comfortable paying the extra 2/300 dollars for the same basic product. let alone being able to achieve the same output with paying less, so the triple xxx was my choice.

check out eurotubes.com, im about to try an intergrated quad (2 different kinds of tubes) in the power amp section, im actually excited, lol, thats how sad my life is! haha

Quote by Samboragod
It really is a great amp!!!!

Sold pending payment

did the person pay?
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator