My mom went out hours ago to do a quick thing at target. It's been around 4 hours and no signs from her. She doesn't have a cellphone. Is it too soon to call the police department to see if there were accidents or something like that?
Moms like to do that sorta thing- they shop til they drop. I wouldn't worry about it, for now.
Im almost done with her, she will be home in a few....

Jeez, hold your horses.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Run to Target... but don't miss.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
If you're just going to call to check for accidents and whatnot, then what difference does it make how long she's been gone?
Quote by Sabbath89
Run to Target... but don't miss.

Bwahaha, nice one!

+1
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by Alexander_BR
11pm mate.

Doesn't Target close at 10PM?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
the police don't get mad at you for doing something like that, just call
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
just dont call 911 lol call the sherrifs dept.
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
If i have to go to target, I go to target....

If my mom goes to target...

1. leave
2. stop at end of street, chat with other house moms
3. stop at chickfil'a and get a coke refill
4. go back to chickfil'a get a coolwrap
5. stop at post office for stamps
6. get to mall and spend 5 - 10 minutes parking
7. stop at pet store and look at little puppies
8. stop at crafts store and look at fake flowers and baskets
9. go to target and browse, EVERYTHING
10. browse everything AGAIN
11. get ITEM
12. Repeat everything backwards
13. Home
I'd call a rellie first if you're concerned, but she's probably okay...although damn, 11pm is late. My bro and I once freaked out because our mum went to pick my sister up from her swimming squad, a 10 minute trip at best, and was gone for ages. After four hours of not being able to find her anywhere (she didn't take her phone so we called the pool, anyone she might pop in to see, etc) we left a post it for her to call us if she got home, and jumped in the car and went looking for her, thinking we'd happen upon the twisted wreck of her car or some such thing. As it turns out she took another girl home as well and stopped in to visit with the girl's mum and didn't bother to tell us because she thought she'd be 15 minutes (but women never are, are we?). I grounded her for two weeks.
Jeez. She probably just went out to get drunk, and didn't want to tell you because you're a cop calling sissy. I'd hate to have you as a son...
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
Jeez. She probably just went out to get drunk, and didn't want to tell you because you're a cop calling sissy. I'd hate to have you as a son...

I laughed uncontrollably.
D:
Signature.