Today me and my friend were talking about which guitar i should get and this stupid argument came about when i said that the LTD AL600 is basically the same as the Jackson RR24 spec wise.

But his reply was that the LTD has a OFR and a two SD blackout and the RR24 has a LFR and a Passive EMG HZ-H4. when corrected him that the LTD has a single Blackout and the RR24 has a single active EMG 81 and a OFR. Then he said Alexi never used Jackson in his career and jackson just copied the guitar for themselves to sell.

my question is, are people this stupid these days when it comes to Electric guitars that are used famous guitarists?
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Wtf?
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Your friend is the worst Alexi Laiho fanboy ever. Has he ever seen any of the music videos prior to Sixpounder? Has he seen any live videos of Bodom prior to Hatecrew? Alexi loved his Jacksons.

Anyways...Yes, unfortunately people really are that stupid these days. I have heard a few people say that Jackson stole the design from ESP as well.
yea, alexi DID use jacksons before the ESPs. Remember his "Wild Child" guitar? the one that got stolen? that was a jackson.
they are about the same spec wise, but jackson DID NOT copy ESP's Alexi guitar, in fact ESP "copied" Alexi's jackson.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
When i told him to watch the video for "Deadnight Warrior" he would still not belive me.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
He wanted jackson to give him a signature model, but the custom shop were moving or something and they couldnt do it on time so he went to esp. **** guitar.
When his guitars got stolen jackson just got sold fender so jackson said it would them a year to build him guitar but esp said it would only take them three month toget a guitar.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
alot of artists use esp for sig guitars, kirk and james both, george lynch, jeff hanneman, idk why though, if youve got the money i would think to go jackson
Quote by JakoSnako
alot of artists use esp for sig guitars, kirk and james both, george lynch, jeff hanneman, idk why though, if youve got the money i would think to go jackson

*yawn* Old thread I don't think the ts would give a shit anymore.
yea, i realized that this thread is so old after i posted though, so i fail lol