Sup all,

Recently I've been watching some of Muhammed's playing and I'm pretty impressed. His sweeping in particular is pretty clean IMO. Now I was wondering about the amps he uses. I know he's an ENGL endorsee but can't seem to source what model and I know he also enorsess ISP, and particularly the Decimator. But anyway, I am just looking for more information on his gear and also videos where he may be giving lessons (like Young Guitar) or something.

Also, opinions on the dimarzio d activators would also be appreciated.

Thanks
Last edited by Lrn2shrd69 at Mar 3, 2008,
Well for starters there is a necrophagist thread and you can ask that question there, as for what amps he uses and stuff you can still use the Necrophagist thread and there may be another thread discussing equipment of bands (Maybe I dunno)..

SO try there mate
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
He's a genius, I'd like to go moose hunting with him. Of course we'd only be armed with authentic Native American hatchets...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
He's a genius, I'd like to go moose hunting with him. Of course we'd only be armed with authentic Native American hatchets...

Nah, he'd knock them dead with his harmonic minor sweeps.
Muhammed would go up to the bear be all like "Bear go down!", and then unleash a shredfest upon him, which will flay the bear instantly.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.