Page 1 of 3
Hey guys i havent posted in a while.

I'm just going straight to the point because im stressed as ****.

My GF hasent had her period in 1 and 1/2 months and idk im fretting, is it possible she just skipped it or am i ****ed?

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
i hope you have a coathanger.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
don't panic, that happens sometimes....I think...

just get a test
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Ask her to get tested. If it's positive, and she decides to keep it...Get prepared for a year of hell...With a two month interlude of horny pregnant chick sex.

Just remember, that if she does decide to keep it (I suggest not), she's not going to be herself. She's going to change, and she's going to hate your guts for absolutely no reason. Just stay out of her way, be supportive when she needs it, and don't be an idiot.

If she aborts, then she'll be depressed for a bit, buth then she should be okay.

If it's a false alarm, which I doubt, then just make sure you use your condoms.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by RockerPseudonym at Mar 3, 2008,
Punch her in the ovaries.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
I'll have the test on tuesday shes only 60% sure, btw im only 16...

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
PWNED

My ex missed them all the time, when you stress, it takes longer, give it some time., it's not like it matters if she's pregnant anyways, finding out sooner isnt going to make the baby go away.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
I hope to god she's not pregnant. I wouldn't want to know a kid is being raised by someone who can't:

A. Operate Google.
B. At least use the Search Bar.

Poor kid, probably won't be able to tie his own shoes until he's fourteen.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
If she is on the pill, it is common to miss it. If she isn't see if she is under a lot of stress, that can delay it, but not by as much as you are saying-- an additional half a month. Get her a test.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I hope to god she's not pregnant. I wouldn't want to know a kid is being raised by someone who can't:

A. Operate Google.

he's got a point...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
Quote by hethamulburton
If she is on the pill, it is common to miss it. If she isn't see if she is under a lot of stress, that can delay it, but not by as much as you are saying-- an additional half a month. Get her a test.

Shes not on the pill and we never use protection but i pull out... I know im stupid as **** dont rub it in.

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
PWNED

Quote by Triquad
Shes not on the pill and we never use protection but i pull out... I know im stupid as **** dont rub it in.

haven't you ever heard of pre-ejaculation?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
dude pullout method doesnt work. PERIOD. case and point. get an abortion!!!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
Ask her to get tested. If it's positive, and she decides to keep it...Get prepared for a year of hell...With a two month interlude of horny pregnant chick sex.

Oh man that is the best part. Trust me.
Quote by Triquad

Famous last words.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
haven't you ever heard of pre-ejaculation?

What.. Like.. When you jack off before hand so you can last longer?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

i had a big scare once. it was about 2 weeks late, but then it happened. like a ****ing ton of weight off my shoulders!
Quote by Triquad

is it really that hard to buy condums? to be honest considering you dont use protection, its very possible shes pregnant. get a test and use your head next time.

i had a scare once to a couple years ago. we used a condum but i thought it broke. stress makes it a lot worse. thank god for the pill
Last edited by highway61 at Mar 3, 2008,
Falcon Punch!!!!!!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

No, stupid.

That's called a Pre-Jack. Sheesh.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

no.....

the stuff that's released before you finish off...

that's the stuff that gets you...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
Quote by RockerPseudonym
No, stupid.

That's called a Pre-Jack. Sheesh.

See, this is why I keep saying I need an older woman who knows what she's doing, because I don't.

Edit: I thought a Pre-Jack was the original Jack when a father names his son Jack, who names his son Jack, who names HIS son Jack.
Quote by vintage x metal

I dont suggest an abortion. you were man enough to have sex so now man up and take care of your kid. If shes pregnant take good care of her
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Damn, i was in the same situation as you, I'd just pull out, haha, well she got pregnant and my jamming pretty much came to an end, almost... lol, it isn't totally horrible, vunless she is psycho! haha
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

no.....

the stuff that's released before you finish off...

that's the stuff that gets you...

You're making things up.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Triquad

Bad move.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

Like Wikipedia is a reliable source. Anyone can edit that.
Quote by vintage x metal

meh atleast u had ur 2 minutes of fun.......

lucky bastard
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
She's preggers. Have fun with that.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

You're taking me seriously! This is great. I'm off to bed.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

A. Operate Google.

In fact studies show that children who's parents lack googling skills are 100% more likely to die before their 14th birthday.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at Mar 3, 2008,
Hence the reason why I soon learned that periods were the greatest thing, and everytime my girlfriend suddenly became a complete bitch to me for no reason, I knew it was all ok.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by Callum89
In fact studies show that children who's parents lack googling skills are 100% more likely to die before they're 14th birthday.

Luckily, no one ever is 14th birthday.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You're taking me seriously! This is great. I'm off to bed.

Lol...

I was just making sure you weren't running around with that attitude.

I know I'm an idiot
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
Page 1 of 3