ok so its kinda late and i have about a dimebag. now i know a few interesting ways that i can make this last and get pretty damn stoned but i was hoping to get some new fresh ideas and figured the pit would be a good source. what i am asking is for is creative ways of smoking like knife hits and homemade gravity bong and stuff like that.
mahalo,

pohaku.
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Roll a fat J and enjoy it all to yourself.

*fantasizes*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by maccas666

Really, that doesn't even apply to his question. Google can't answer that question as well as a human can.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Dude, chopping. Find a bong, a knife, a cigarette and big knife. Chop the desired amounts of green and cig into piles with a knife. Mix them together. Pack about one hits worth. Here is the key part: get it all in one hit. Don't suck to hard so as not to waste the weed but try and get it all down in one hit. You should use a small bong because otherwise you will probably have a hard time getting it all down in one hit. The tobacco will make the weed all lite up instantly so it should do the trick. Proceed to TRY and finish off your pile of weed/cig.
Shouldn't use google for drug searches http://googlonymous.com/ is much better, read the blurb at the beginning to see why.
Not much of a stoner myself, a couple of joints is about all it takes for me lol
Quote by darkstar2466
Really, that doesn't even apply to his question. Google can't answer that question as well as a human can.

Actually i was curious about the same thing and found about 100 different ways of rolling joints and making pipes/bongs.

So yes, google does apply.
Quote by darkstar2466

yeah i kinda just wanted to see how the pit would reply

oh and i would roll a joint but i smoke so much spliffs that a dime just wouldnt cut it even for myself. id do knife hits but thats hard by yourself and im kinda tired of everything else i know
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
get a large wooden tube, tape a balloon on the end...
take hit after hit and blow it through the tube into the ballon and make sure it stays in the balloon...
ya follow?

as soon as the balloon is near full of smoke, put down whats left and start hyperventilating through the pipe with the balloon...
rinse and repeat

any questions?
Quote by cheekynibbler
because guitars and women go hand in hand... unless your a raging homosexual or find animals more appealing then people

Quote by terrencemaddox
is it weird to rub your own nips while humping...if youre a dude?