Are there any wireless systems that are extremely basic. You just plug an antenna into the guitar, and the receiver is just a small piece going into whatever on the other end. No bull****? Not expensive either. I'm just sick of getting tangled up with cables.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Ernie Ball VP Junior 250k
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
do you play gigs?
if not then you don't need one.
ive played through wireless' that are labeled decent, and yet it still sucks the **** our of your tone.
if you like your tone, then you will just use a lead or an expensive shure or something.
look on ebay.

don't get crap ones though. it's not worth it, even if it is just a hundred bucks or something.
You either need to pay a decent amount to get one worth using (unless you really luck out) or should stick with wired. A simple, decent wireless system will cost you a few hundred dollars, at least. I looked at them awhile back, the cheapest decent one I found was around $400, but I didn't really spend that much time looking, so there maybe a couple slightly cheaper decent ones.
If you have some soldering skills you can always pick up a pair of kids walkie talkies and convert those to a lo-fi wireless system.

Solder a 1/4" jack to the mic leads on the sending one as well as solder the TX button to always on. Solder a 1/4" jack to the speaker wires on the receiving one.

Hey presto!
These guys are right(except the walkie-talkie thing sounds a bit dodgy). A decent wireless w/ dual antennas will be $350-400 US, & will suck a LITTLE bit of tone (you can EQ/boost slightly as needed very easily to compensate). Unless you're gigging, it shouldn't be too big a deal. I have a good wireless system, but I get tired of replacing the batteries when they get weak. Nothing worse than losing signal strength in the middle of a song.
DO NOT buy a cheap, crappy wireless system, because it'll be weak, noisy, & unreliable. I'd rather buy another guitar with the money.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011