67 69%
No.
12 12%
Your mom.
18 19%
Voters: 97.
yes
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I'm actually a freelance game designer, and I saw this picture and thought "My god, the awesomeness!" I could definitely make a real version of this game if I spent enough time on it, so I was just wondering if anyone would give it a go.

To the guy talking about copyrights: when does a game cross the line into copyright infringement? If I change the names slightly, can I still get screwed? Also, if it isn't made for profit, can they still shaft me?
what would you do in the game? detail?
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
Basically, it'd be a Street-Fighter style game, except with the mascots for characters.
Quote by doom3rulz
I'm actually a freelance game designer, and I saw this picture and thought "My god, the awesomeness!" I could definitely make a real version of this game if I spent enough time on it, so I was just wondering if anyone would give it a go.

To the guy talking about copyrights: when does a game cross the line into copyright infringement? If I change the names slightly, can I still get screwed? Also, if it isn't made for profit, can they still shaft me?

Sadly Mcdonalds and friends would think it is making a mockery of and damaging their image/s and thus do alot to get it removed. They have the powahhh!
I know about two of those characters, so no.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Im not into anime street fighting with evil mcdonald, he scares me enough as it is, but i think people in school would play it if it was on like newgrounds or something.

Good luck with it though, i couldnt even think of how to make a game
Nathy
Ronald McDononald and The Noid are the only ones I know. And even then, I only know the Noid from Family Guy.
If wendy takes off her clothes after you beat up a few guys: yes.

If not... then alright a quick go.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
awesome! jack in the box man!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I am mildly disturbed to know 5 of those characters.

Then again I am a very cultured Brit!
****ing stole this from deviantart. This is in my faves.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
You make Oven Mit a playable character and I'll play all day.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by Kensai
If wendy takes off her clothes after you beat up a few guys: yes.

If not... then alright a quick go.

Swedes think alike.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
not only would I play it, I would make a bootleg copy of it.

Lulz.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
No, I'm not really into games, but if I was in the mood to play one I'd pick something on my bro's xbox 360.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Haha, yeah that looks pretty cool, and you should'nt have a probelm with copyrights unless you try to sell it.
You should do it, you get hit with something tell them you'll take it down... just make sure to make it downloadable though...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Quote by doom3rulz

If you use it for profit, you'll get raped. If you use the same names, you'll get raped. If you use Ronald MacDonald, you'll get raped by a greasy teenager. The list is endless.

I suppose you could change some of the names that would be copyrighted but the mascots would still look the same. So that would be a no go.
The only thing that would be relatively decent is if you use that image for a 'barebone' design, without the copyrighted names and mascots, oh and dont use for profit and you'll be in the green. That's all I know.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.