I've got a ESP LTD F-250 guitar, a Marshall MG30DFX amp and a Boss MT-2 Metalzone Distortion pedal. I'm thinking about selling all of this but, I really can't decide on a selling price that's acceptable to me. I payed all together about $800 for all this brand new. The guitar and amp are about a year and a half old and in great shape. The Boss pedal is about 2 months old. So it's practically brand new.

So what would you be willing to pay for this whole bundle?
Equipment:

ESP LTD F-250 Titanium

Marshall MG 30 DFX
Wow I've got almost the same exact setup except I run my stuff through a Peavey Bandit instead of an MG...Listen man, don't take less than 600 for all of it...free bump for that great guitar.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
I don't see you getting $600 for it, average resale on mg30's are around 125-150, mt-2's maybe 45-55, depending on condition, and im not sure how ltd deprecciate, but for a $400 and some dollar guitar i'd say somewhere around $300.
Thanks for the input. I'm still not 100% percent sure if I'm going to sell my setup. I just know if I sell it I'll regret it.
Equipment:

ESP LTD F-250 Titanium

Marshall MG 30 DFX