Page 1 of 2
My Driving Test a few hours ago.

16 minors 3 were Serious (fail) faults. 1 for hesitation at a roundabout (waited ages and should have gone ages ago) one for not observing the blindspots when moving off and one for heading down the wrong part of a Junction.
I thought i would fail on mirrors but i didn;t so i'm a teeny-weeny bit proud of that.

I suck, but i'm booking my next test as i type.

Anyone else passed/failed their driving test recently?

(Hides behind flameshield )
Last edited by Moggan13 at Mar 3, 2008,
Your falmeshield is useless against The Pit!

Don't worry, I can't drive for crap, I almost backed over my friends dad.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yeah, don't take the test when the place is about to close. They will fail you for fun.
Gear

1972 U.S. Squire Strat
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Marshall 120 Watt

Quote by sum_ugly_man

A trombone mouth piece, when I was 13, I was just curious ok?
I've got a Zonecard
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
That's a pretty bad fail...maybe you should consider getting some more lessons before you try again.

I passed more than a year ago, which means less than 12 months left on my probation!
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Aww, don't feel to bad about it honey, you'll be luckier next time. *pats back*
How much do you have to pay for the test?
Around here, you lose 150EU if you f*ck up.
well i haven' gone for my full liscence yet, but my friend failled for going too slow lol
theres a story tho, the tester kept saying watch your speed, so naturally you think you're going too fast right? but it's because he was going too slow lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I got the easy drivers test because I was cutting into my police officers lunch time, so I drove around the parking lot and passed with flying colors. I would have been alright doing the long version, but ya know, it was just pretty cool
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
I've just booked my theory test for 4 weeks time, I've been driving since Feb 06 but stopped just before February last year cause of a shoulder injury I got. Then when I started driving again in September I damaged ligament in my ankle which means I haven't been able to drive sicne then, but I've swatted up on my theory!

Only thing I'm worried about is my hazard perception test, because whenever I do the practice one at home I seem to lose interest half way through lol.

Good luck with the next test man, let us know how it goes!
Quote by TheQuailman
Aww, don't feel to bad about it honey, you'll be luckier next time. *pats back*
How much do you have to pay for the test?
Around here, you lose 150EU if you f*ck up.

I passed my theory first time WAY back in in August. A test over here is about £40-£50, plus money for your driving instructor if you have a lesson before. Kinda expensive...
I failed first time. Couldn't really complain.

Aced the second, though
Terms and Conditions apply.
I got two minors I think. maybe three.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by cagnius
I failed first time. Couldn't really complain.

Aced the second, though

It seems most people now pass second time. Most of my mates i know who drive passed second time. It seems the first test is like a trial run, you get the feel of the test so next time you know what to expect.
I took a computer course.

=DDD
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Got mine this week.
Not looking forward to it at all, considering how my last mock test went.
But I'm getting quite envious of my mates who've just passed recently, and then taken me for a drive to random places, so I hope I pass. Even though I won't have a car to drive
Everyone I know basically learnt to drive before they got any lessons. Learn to drive, get some lessons then take the test. Too expensive!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Don't worry about it, pretty much everyone fails the first time. My Mom took hers 5 times before she passed.
I haven't even bothered learning to drive. Too much to pay for.

Might get a car for my 18th and learn then.
I've been learning to drive for almost a year and I'm seriously considering packing it in and taking lessons again later. I just don't learn from my mistakes at all and I learn so so slowly. It's like I turn into a dumbass as soon as I get behind the wheel. I doubt it's bad instruction either as I've had 2 of the best in my area.

Quote by JDawg
Round abouts are retarded. How can anyone pass a driving test in England?

How can anyone fail a driving test in America? Seriously, you guys will let anyone with limbs on the roads. People can drive a steel death machine there before they are even old enough to have sex.
my test is in a month.
im absolutely ****ting, but im hoping my friend can sit in the car while i drive, he keeps me mega calm. its only like $26 over here to get your licence, and thats just the price of renewing your licence anyways. but the test is mega mega hard, i hope to duck i pass first time round.
Quote by Vermintide
How can anyone fail a driving test in America? Seriously, you guys will let anyone with limbs on the roads. People can drive a steel death machine there before they are even old enough to have sex.

Because the actual test has nothing to do with driving out in the real world. I messed up the parallel parking my first time because the only car I could do it in was long as hell. The second time I got a perfect on it. That was in a dodge neon
Quote by sspinach
my test is in a month.
im absolutely ****ting, but im hoping my friend can sit in the car while i drive, he keeps me mega calm. its only like $26 over here to get your licence, and thats just the price of renewing your licence anyways. but the test is mega mega hard, i hope to duck i pass first time round.

WHAT? My driving school cost me 1,200€!
I took lessons when I was 17

then stopped for about 2 years cos I ran out of money

started when I was 19

ran out of money

and I'm about to go and get lessons again...I'm 20

I can drive quite well, its just the problem of funding it, plus I hate cars and love motorbikes so I'm only learning to drive a car because I need to. Plus next year I can get as fast a motorbike as I want *drools*

Quote by JDawg
Round abouts are retarded. How can anyone pass a driving test in England?

what are you on about, they're easy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Vermintide

I know someone who when they were 14, was driving daddies BMW's in the states and "legally" crashing them.
Quote by Vermintide

Dude... We let people without limbs on the road.
Quote by Jackolas
I know someone who when they were 14, was driving daddies BMW's in the states and "legally" crashing them.

Come again?
About 5 years ago when I took my drivers test, I failed pretty horribly the first time. Missed blind spots while changing lanes, ect..the guy who was with me said I was close to getting in an accident more than once..I aced it the second time though
Quote by Moggan13
My Driving Test a few hours ago.

16 minors 3 were Serious (fail) faults. 1 for hesitation at a roundabout (waited ages and should have gone ages ago) one for not observing the blindspots when moving off and one for heading down the wrong part of a Junction.
I thought i would fail on mirrors but i didn;t so i'm a teeny-weeny bit proud of that.

I suck, but i'm booking my next test as i type.

Anyone else passed/failed their driving test recently?

(Hides behind flameshield )

My girlfriend passed hers with only 6 minors an hour ago >.<
Quote by Steve The Plank
My girlfriend passed hers with only 6 minors an hour ago >.<

Good for her. Seriously. Good for her.
Moggan13 tried to pass the test
BUT HE FAILED, and was sent down to the ground!

...but in all seriousness, no worries man. Just try again next time. You only get better with practise. =]
A pretty comprehensive fail, but at least they were all fairly minor things. Various people I know have failed for hitting another car whilst doing a parallel park, doing 38 in a 30 and overtaking a cyclist on a roundabout.

I failed one test for similar reasons to the TS, another for not overtaking a lorry (I'm not joking), on the third attempt where I actually passed I got a bit too over-eager and ended up doing 78 on a slip-road to join a dual carriageway. I think the examiner let it go because he was so impressed that I'd managed to get a Nissan Micra diesel to do 78 going up a hill.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
while you are taking it again, remember to not do the things that caused you to fail the last time...

problem solved.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.

why do you fail at that? lol...

well roundabouts at england= failure
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by Geebz
while you are taking it again, remember to not do the things that caused you to fail the last time...

problem solved.

Pretty obvious, don;t you think

I think i failed mostly cos i was so nervious i forgot to do my observations. Also the roundabout i did that got the me hesitation serious fault was chock-a-block and i didn't wanna pull out too late....Meh, practice makes perfect.
Page 1 of 2