Alright so here's the deal. im sitting at home (by myself) just doing some guitar practice. All of a sudden the phone rings and it's this italian bloke abusing the sh*t of me, saying that im a sick c*nt for touching his woman on sunday (i was at home with 3 mates all day sunday so clearly not me) and that he knows where i live and he's going to come beat the **** out of me. He blocked his caller ID so i cant ring him back and find out who it was. Just thought it was strange and im the slightest bit edgy right about now, but that's alright, ive got my trusty cricket bat to stem the tide of this italian invasion.

So any one else had this happen to them?
Get on top of my coffin woman.
Message To Harry Manback?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Haha i f*ckin hope not. I dont think my cricket bat will get me through the mob squad.
Did he actually know who you were?

It's probably a prank.

If it isn't hes got the wrong number. Fun!
Sounds like a pu$$y, if he were serious he'd already have been round.

Best defence is a good offence so get out there and attack some random italians
It was probably just a prank phone call, Forget about it!..........see what i did there
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
probably a prank, but i'd still lock my doors if i was you lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
haha yeah i know its a prank and everything, or he's just simply got the wrong number. He never said my name or where i lived so i doubt he was telling the truth. Still just got me thinking a bit too much though.

Bendybaws i loved your idea though, sounds very appealing, even if no one rang me. (not racist).
Quote by Flemfloyd
It was probably just a prank phone call, Forget about it!..........see what i did there

Yeah, forgetaboutit. Remember to look suprised when a car pulls over next to you, and two guys in suits step out and say:
"Mr. Salieri sends his regards." [*insert gun sounds here*]
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Yeah, forgetaboutit. Remember to look suprised when a car pulls over next to you, and two guys in suits step out and say:
"Mr. Salieri sends his regards." [*insert gun sounds here*]
"fogetaboudit", genius
Quote by Left_behind
(i was at home with 3 mates all day sunday so clearly not me)

Maybe one of your mates was "his woman"?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Maybe you broke Omerta.

"Words can be broken
So can bones"

I see cement boots coming your way. Run like mad, and trust no-one

Nah not really
I'm too poor for an electric. Chuck Schuldiner is Dead. Pink Floyd broke up. 4chan has more members than UG. TyPiNG liKE THiS Is ThOUghT Of AS cOoL.

Shit Happens. A lot.

All in your mind

ANYONE ELSE THINKS CLOWNS ARE SCARY?
Maybe one of your mates was "his woman"?

ha ha f*cking epic mate.

You win my good man, i dont care if i do get italian slaughtered tonight, at least i'll die laughing my arse off.
Man, just tell him you'll touch whoever you want and if he wants to do something about it he better come and kick your ass.

And since he's obviously got the wrong number it's not your problem anymore.
Quote by Flemfloyd

haha well done.

yeah dude don't worry about it. unless you're a weak pussy, then keep a knife with you at all times.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Left_behind
Alright so here's the deal. im sitting at home (by myself) just doing some guitar practice. All of a sudden the phone rings and it's this italian bloke abusing the sh*t of me, saying that im a sick c*nt for touching his woman on sunday (i was at home with 3 mates all day sunday so clearly not me) and that he knows where i live and he's going to come beat the **** out of me. He blocked his caller ID so i cant ring him back and find out who it was. Just thought it was strange and im the slightest bit edgy right about now, but that's alright, ive got my trusty cricket bat to stem the tide of this italian invasion.

So any one else had this happen to them?

A prank? Online soundboards? Wrong Number even? I really wouldnt worry about it.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.