Page 1 of 3
I know its not really a big deal, but as there isn't anyone home right now I had to share it with someone.

I had my interview on Thursday, and my letter of acceptance came today Stourbridge College, look out!

I'm taking the following courses-

Music Technology
English Literature
Communication Studies

So yeah, what are you guys doing about college/further education?
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Mar 3, 2008,
I"m doing English literature at Glasgow university. In September!

On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
I"m becoming English at Glasgow University. In September!

Fixed.

Terms and Conditions apply.
I have no idea how you have "ben" accepted into college considering you named someone there?

But seriously, congratulations.
Quote by maccas666
I have no idea how you have "ben" accepted into college considering you named someone there?

But seriously, congratulations.

Lulz, fixed now. And thanks
Music Technology at college as well but nothing else. Three days a week for the win.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by cagnius
Fixed.

Lawyers are much, much worse
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm hoping to study drama, art and media studies at my school's 6th form college. Got my interview a week tomorrow. Just checked my school's year 11 calender. Didn't realise they were this close. >_>
Quote by Travis Tricky
Already have one undergraduate in Biology and I am currently 6-7 weeks away from finishing my education degree/certification in elementary school instruction.

well lahdey-dah
Higher education pwns. I've had so much fun since starting Uni (Physics at York UK). You'll love it.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by Travis Tricky
Already have one undergraduate in Biology and I am currently 6-7 weeks away from finishing my education degree/certification in elementary school instruction.

Pedo
OMG, I'm thinking of applying for Stourbridge College to do Music Tech. But if I get accepted at King Ed's then Ill go there.

Or I might just stop at my local Sixth Form.
Quote by TeenBite
Higher education pwns. I've had so much fun since starting Uni (Physics at York UK). You'll love it.

Haha, thats the colleges catchphrase thing!

Awesome man! I'm also going through this, even though it's reaching the end for me.

I got accepted to UCL, University of Manchester, University of Nottingham, University of Leeds; University of Toronto and I will apply to a university in Germany. I really have no clue which offer to accept, and I have to do it soon -.-
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
I'm majoring in Mass Communications, and I'm stuck thinking about what I should minor in. Every class I'm taking (except for French) appeals to me Right now, it's a tie between Religion and English Literature.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Congratulations! Currently doing a Bachelor of music majoring in performance (western art music)
Quote by SmarterChild
I'm doing a degree in English at Leeds University in September.

My friends hot sister went there and did Russian. Its meant to be a very good Uni, congrats.
Yeah i got accepted a while back...idk if even want to go to college
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Tom_hatton
My friends hot sister went there and did Russian. Its meant to be a very good Uni, congrats.

Is she still there?
Quote by SmarterChild
Is she still there?

Haha, sorry mate, she's left

She moved to Russia for two years to study it from a foreigners perspective.
Today was my first day in college.
"Systems Engineering". It takes 6 years to get that degree .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Have fun. You will have fun. Don't have too much fun.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Any tips for people that are about to go for their college interviews? me and 3 friends have our group interview this Thursday. Hoping all goes well.
Well I'm in Year 9 so I've got a few years to wait but well done
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Terrodar
Any tips for people that are about to go for their college interviews? me and 3 friends have our group interview this Thursday. Hoping all goes well.

Wear decent clothes. I wore skinny jeans and a black shirt and the interviewer told me I looked nice

Just be polite, answer questions as fully as you can and try to relax, and it should all go fine.
It's only fucking college, not exactly difficult to get into.
I'm doing literature, English language, history and psychology. I'll probably drop history next year, and might do another AS level, probably French if I do decide to take that route.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It's only fucking college, not exactly difficult to get into. I'm doing literature, English language, history and psychology. I'll probably drop history next year, and might do another AS level, probably French if I do decide to take that route.

Thanks a lot, thats really nice of you.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Thanks a lot, thats really nice of you.

I'm happy for you that you're where you want to go, I've looked at the webpage and it looks like a nice place. But seriously, it's only college. It's going to be compulsory in a few years' time. Save the excitement for getting into uni

That said, I was quite happy at getting into my current college. A year already D:
It goes way quick.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
wait...im slightly confused.

I thought the words "college" and "university" were interchangeable?

That might be just in america, in england is there a difference?
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I'm happy for you that you're where you want to go, I've looked at the webpage and it looks like a nice place. But seriously, it's only college. It's going to be compulsory in a few years' time. Save the excitement for getting into uni

That said, I was quite happy at getting into my current college. A year already D:
It goes way quick.

Yeah I know its not THAT big a deal, I was just pleased I managed to get in, and now I don't have to worry about it any more. And I probably won't end up going going to Uni, so I'm trying to be excited now

And what is it with us two? We always seem to get into a disagreement of some kind...
Page 1 of 3