I just got the catalog in the mail last week, and there was one model in particular that stuck out. There is a new model called the Hellraiser Sunset-FR. The headstock looks so much nicer, and there is coil tapping on the pickups, Original Floyd Rose, etc.

I have 2 questions. Will they have this model available without a trem? And if so, what might the price be?

I've searched online, and have found nothing on it. I have found the price of the FR, which retail price is $1199 US, and will sell for $849. But I want at least 1 guitar without a trem.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
i dont think it is available without the closetst thing i could find to it was this http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-C-1-Hellraiser-Electric-Guitar-518451-i1385936.gc
pretty much the same
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
you could just block the FR
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I haven't seen evidence of a non-trem version, but I definitely noticed that guitar as well. Once I can find one in a store, I'll probably snatch it up.
1996 Strat Plus (modded)
Peavey Classic 50
ZVex Fuzz Factory
Vox Clyde McCoy wah
Maxon AD-999 delay
Quote by joshjebl
i dont think it is available without the closetst thing i could find to it was this http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-C-1-Hellraiser-Electric-Guitar-518451-i1385936.gc
pretty much the same

I did consider the C-1, but I know this may sound stupid, I like the body shape of the Sunset more. It's not as contoured.

Plus I would rate Schecter's C-1 headstocks among the ugliest.

I know I shouldn't be considering such trivial things, but I would really like to see a non-trem Sunset.
Gear:

**** when paying more than 400$ for a guitar nothing is trivial imo
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
I definitely feel you on the contour issue and the headstock issue. I was eyeing the C-1 Hellraiser FR, but I didn't care for the arched top, or the headstock. When I saw the Sunset, I was pretty well sold. It sucks that you're looking for a non-trem. I've had the opposite problem finding guitars that I really like, but they have tune-o-matic, which I have no interest in.
1996 Strat Plus (modded)
Peavey Classic 50
ZVex Fuzz Factory
Vox Clyde McCoy wah
Maxon AD-999 delay
Quote by CtrlBurn
I definitely feel you on the contour issue and the headstock issue. I was eyeing the C-1 Hellraiser FR, but I didn't care for the arched top, or the headstock. When I saw the Sunset, I was pretty well sold. It sucks that you're looking for a non-trem. I've had the opposite problem finding guitars that I really like, but they have tune-o-matic, which I have no interest in.

I love trems, it's just that, I want at least 1 guitar where I can change tuning, strings gauge, etc. without having to take the back plate off, adjusting the springs, checking the tension, making sure the trem is parallel, and if not, repeating until it is.
Gear:

Yeah, I've never had a double-locking trem, so I haven't had to deal with that, but I almost never break strings, and I'm not the sort to compulsively change them. I can usually get several months of satisfactory use out of a set of strings. My strat has locking tuners, too, so that makes string changing a breeze. FR are definitely not fun for changing tunings, though.
1996 Strat Plus (modded)
Peavey Classic 50
ZVex Fuzz Factory
Vox Clyde McCoy wah
Maxon AD-999 delay
Does anyone know when these guitars might be available, though? I'm guessing April or so, but I don't really know how the guitar industry handles new releases.
1996 Strat Plus (modded)
Peavey Classic 50
ZVex Fuzz Factory
Vox Clyde McCoy wah
Maxon AD-999 delay
I'm pissed that the new C7 hellraiser's got coil tap.

Now I have to go and buy a white C7H. My fuvking money man