I'm thinking of buying the lick library dvd "how to play fast". However, I'm not sure if its within my skill capabilities( I can play songs such as sweet child of mine, crazy train, always with me always with you,ect) What do you guys think?

Does anyone own this DVD?

Thanks in advance

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
Should be alright. But i would download it instead because most of them aren't worth it. If you wanted a good lesson, it would cost around £20-£30. So try downloading them instead.
Hi-I have played with some of the best and the directive style that worked for them-didn't come from anyone else.The rhytm guitarist,from b b king, was your best answer in this. he jammed with me, and is missing the first joint in one finger,note end of the stick.he showed it isn't how fast you can copy an impression to show, but more of that in which you show of your own that really makes you set out from all the rest.let me tell you, your own self-actualization in music will happen-and thats your talent un-matched by anything in the book.Crazy Dave,from Molly Hatchet, stood on the same line.His was bending necks and screaming the frets.nothing 150 mph about it it.his style, you will find yours.trust me,its in there,and you already have it in you.rock on-T.R.
Quote by sunnysayshi
Should be alright. But i would download it instead because most of them aren't worth it. If you wanted a good lesson, it would cost around £20-£30. So try downloading them instead.

I found it online for £13 pounds including p and p. Seems like a good deal. Where can I download it from?

Thanks alot for the comments guys