34 58%
The Flash
25 42%
Voters: 59.
....In a race.

Superman while flying

vs.

The Flash running
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
What about the other way around??

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
id go with the underdog, flash
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
**** no dude. flash all the way. he's got a gay superpower, but its his specialty, of course he'll win!
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
just trying to prove a friend wrong and where else to do it than the pit
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by Archetype00
**** no dude. flash all the way. he's got a gay superpower, but its his specialty, of course he'll win!

Actually i read that the flash's powers had many more possibilities the most other super heroes. They had to play it down so he didn't become to strong or powerful.

EDIT: i'm going with The Flash.
epic7734
there's an episode of superman cartoon where the actual race is held. no-one won 'cause bad guys harvested their energy while they were running/flying. bad guy got his ass kicked
Peanut butter jelly time!!!
Both of them would lose to Puck for a Midsummer nights dream. Because and i quote "I'll put a girdle around about the world in forty minutes"
On several occasions, the Flash has been shown in various races against Superman to determine which one is faster (or as part of a mutual effort to thwart some type of threat); these races, however, often resulted in ties (or indeterminate results). However, in recent races between Wally and Superman, West has been shown to be the faster of the two[11]. As explained in The Secret of Barry Allen, Wally's ability to tap into the speed force allows him to reach greater speeds than Superman. It should, however, be noted that the Silver Age Superman was much faster than the current one.

/Thread
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
^If you're going to copy/paste wikipedia and get away with it, you should take out the [11]
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
^If you're going to copy/paste wikipedia and get away with it, you should take out the [11]

owned.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
chuck norris...
and dont tell me is not on this list... chuck norris is every where :S
Like superman can fly around the earth like a million times a second and make it spin backwards (like that film where he did it to save Lois)

Has the flash ever been seen to perform a similar feat of speed?
Quote by element4433

If i was trying to disguise the fact it came from wikipedia, i wouldnt have been stupid enough to do such a thing.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by DTOE
If i was trying to disguise the fact it came from wikipedia, i wouldnt have been stupid enough to do such a thing.
I didn't see any sources stated
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown