do cowboy wannabe guys think they're so hard?

I was at I Hop with my friend last night and some pretend cowboy dudes were staring us down, hahaha.
Where do you live?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Red33
Where do you live?

Where the buffalo roam...
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
I've dineh ken what you're blethering about...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by free.of.filth.

I was at I Hop with my friend last night and some pretend cowboy dudes were staring us down, hahaha.

Mayhaps they thought you had a "purdy mouth".
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
pretend cowboys? did they ride in on one of theses?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by free.of.filth.

Brokeback Mountain anyone?
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
For the same reason the metal heads in the mosh pits and shows I've been to think they are. They're deluding themselves.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Red33
Where do you live?
Where the deer and the antalope play
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by GrEgUms1991
The side of the road??
No the Range

Home on the Range
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by free.of.filth.

becuse you touch yourself at night
Sig space available, give me some praise
pluto is a planet. it has no musical influences, no tonal anal, or any other al and earth has a music-al so please rejoin the web site, at music-al, and promptly check the rotation of the world you are on to see if you can see the direction of GUITARS in it. thanks for your inputs, and do you have one for sucess in music-we all are in it with you-busting ass to make it.
Quote by tigerrabbit
pluto is a planet. it has no musical influences, no tonal anal, or any other al and earth has a music-al so please rejoin the web site, at music-al, and promptly check the rotation of the world you are on to see if you can see the direction of GUITARS in it. thanks for your inputs, and do you have one for sucess in music-we all are in it with you-busting ass to make it.

Uhh...You ok dude?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
"Originally Posted by tigerrabbit
pluto is a planet. it has no musical influences, no tonal anal, or any other al and earth has a music-al so please rejoin the web site, at music-al, and promptly check the rotation of the world you are on to see if you can see the direction of GUITARS in it. thanks for your inputs, and do you have one for sucess in music-we all are in it with you-busting ass to make it."

I agree 100%
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by tigerrabbit

What in the fuck?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Did they go "We don't take kindly to yer kind in these parts...*spit*" ?

oh, i laughed.
and it hurt.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
It's an acoustic, slow it down, get some lemonade, go to the beach, play "i'm yours" by jason mraz, get women...