Page 1 of 2
so this girl is putting this one braclet she made for me on my wrist and mentions how she had to change her pants last hour. I asked how come? and she replied, "ill tell you later" all quietly. I then said with a smile on my face "did you get period blood on them" just joking around. She then proceeds to hit me in the head, once almost playfully but quickly followed by another hit that actually hurt. Then she went off and cried....

WTF DID I DO?!
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Quote by Honkers
so this girl is putting this one braclet she made for me on my wrist and mentions how she had to change her pants last hour. I asked how come? and she replied, "ill tell you later" all quietly. I then said with a smile on my face "did you get period blood on them" just joking around. She then proceeds to hit me in the head, once almost playfully but quickly followed by another hit that actually hurt. Then she went off and cried....

WTF DID I DO?!

... =\ Have you read over what you said?
"did you get period blood on them"

Tactless.
You mocked her period obviously. High five!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Honkers

WTF DID I DO?!

She didn't want to tell you but you blurted it out anyway, that's what you did. Way to go asshole.
Quote by Honkers

WTF DID I DO?!

You exposed her weakness, duh.
she doesn't hate you, infact, that might be what really happened, but she's just too embarrassed
EDIT: well, that's pretty messed up actually, so, your fault
Last edited by solitaryshell90 at Mar 3, 2008,
Yeah, she hates you, we hate you, everyone hates you. The only way you're not going to be hated is if you take it to the relationship thread.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
you deserved it! You should have gotten a decent can of whup-ass on the side as well
I know this doesn't really belong in the relationship thread, I just kinda wanted to say it.

Anyway, you should put fake blood all over your pants so she doesn't feel alone. Do it, I know all about women.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Lol.....
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
This is called male insenstivity.

It's more prevailent in dumbasses.

There's a stealth insult somewhere in this post. Can you see what it is yet?
Dude you're an idiot. I mean god damn, she was so obviously coming on to you and you messed it up big time. Way to go.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I laughed so hard, I can't believe you said that.

You should apologize atleast.
Smooth
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by freedoms_stain

More like blatantly obvious.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I know this doesn't really belong in the relationship thread, I just kinda wanted to say it.

It made me laugh, man.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Well, if you're insulting yourself by saying you're insensitive, because you pointed out that you're a dumbass because you can't spell prevalent.. then yes. I saw what it was.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Honkers

WTF DID I DO?!

hahaahaahahaha.

I'm glad people never post this stuff in the Relationship Thread. I never read that thing.
Oh my god. You are a dumb. She wanted you and now she doesn't.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
no she doesnt hate you, she's on her period she'll get over it.

i dont think she was coming on to him....
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
If you had played your cards right, you probably could have talked your way into watching her change her pants the next time it happened. Way to metaphail, loser.
Quote by vintage x metal

At least you learnt a valuable lesson about never ever being at all associated with or speaking of anything to do with women's problems.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Steve The Plank
Come on guys, this dude made her wet?

Maybe it was the period thing.

Whoa!

Whatever tickles her nips i guess
I'm sure she'll be ok if you just say sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, but i can tell you never joke to shy girls about period blood, it makes them always so shameful feeling
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If you had played your cards right, you probably could have talked your way into watching her change her pants the next time it happened. Way to metaphail, loser.

Hmmm, yes this definitely does count as a Metafail. Sounds something he'd do too
Quote by Steve The Plank

Hmmm...I see your point.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Steve The Plank

i was thinking the same thing

sorry TS
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by JilaX^
Hmmm, yes this definitely does count as a Metafail. Sounds something he'd do too

It's not something I'd do, I know that much. I'm the exact opposite. As a matter of fact, there should be a JOJWin, which is maximum win. It's the exact opposite of a Metaphail.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2