What's the cheapest car insurance I can get? I'm 19, got my car for only $600 (but it runs fine), '93 toyota camry. I took driver's ed, no wrecks or anything in my history.
I think if you get your parents to add you to their insurance it would save you quite a bit since they're experienced drivers. You're young with little driving experience so if you did it on your own I think the prices would be higher for just yourself.
You'd probably get better quotes if you ring some insurance companies, maybe go visit an insurance broker.

Just a thought.
Get some Oops Insurance.

(Reference for an e-cookie)
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Geico.

Note: I don't know if they're actually cheap or not. But I heard you can save up to 15% just by calling their toll free number.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Geico.

Note: I don't know if they're actually cheap or not. But I heard you can save up to 15% just by calling their toll free number.

Geico troll! Everyone run!
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Every insurance company is different for every person.
My commercial liability on my work truck was $5000 a year with one company and $2800 from another. For my friend who is in the same business it was almost the exact opposite between the two companies.
epic7734
Use a price comparison site like confused.com. I did that and saved myself a tidy sum. Still ended up dishing out £984 last thursday though .

Quote by Melan
I think if you get your parents to add you to their insurance it would save you quite a bit since they're experienced drivers. You're young with little driving experience so if you did it on your own I think the prices would be higher for just yourself.

Not always true.

To be added to their insurance, they need to be insured on the car as well. If it's TS's car, he'll need to name himself AND a parent on the insurance.

When I was buying insurance last week for my car, I tried to see if it would be cheaper to put myself as a named driver with my mum as the primary driver. The lowest quote I could find was around £2500, nearly 3x what I paid for the car. In the end, I just insured it for me as a single driver for under a grand.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Look at my avatar
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Car insurance adverts are such a joke.

Sadly, one tends to actually become interested in them after buying a car .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
If you're looking for cheaper car insurance,
Diamond is a girls best friend!
Don't want to pay too much?
Then you should call them!
Or buy online
Their prices are so divine!

Diamond is a girls best friend!
Sheila's wheels!!!!!

Women make the safest drivers
We could save a bunch of fivers