Will putting a Metallica sticker on my Jackson DKMG harm my guitar in any way? Will I be able to peel of the sticker without the glue damaging the finish on my guitar?
No, it'll be fine. When it comes to getting it off, just makes it really wet and gently scrape it off, your finish won't be effected.

I plastered my first strat in stickers, then took then off. You would never guess
sorry, have to say it
stickers look ****e, dont do it
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Should be fine, but why you'd put stickers on your guitar is still beyond me.
Edit:

That's a good looking guitar! Don't ruin it with stickers, please.
Last edited by that_1_dude24 at Mar 3, 2008,
The guitar will be fine, it may leave residue when/ if you peel it off. Goo-gone will take that off.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
putting a sticker on your guitar will enhance tones and sustain amazingly. i recommend you do it.

Guitars
washburn x50 pro
jackson js30dk
epi lp 100
jt-res

Effects

zvex FF
digitech ex-7
bespeco volume pedal
boss sd-1
ehx double muff
marshall echohead
behringer cl9
korg mini kaoss pad

Amp
fender champion 300
Quote by micro cuts
putting a sticker on your guitar will enhance tones and sustain amazingly. i recommend you do it.

seriously?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Personalise your guitar however you want man, don't be infulenced by these dudes. But dpeending on what kind of sticker it is, you may want to think twice. If its vinyl, then go for it, but if its paper, then be ready to spend a while with a blowdryer and a plastic ruler or something scraping it off when you decide to sell it or that you don't like it.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
putting some stikers could look nice but just dont cover the whole body with thousand of stickers
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by micro cuts

I've heard Cthulhu stickers add an aura of brutality to any stringed instrument-- ever wonder how Charlie Daniels wrote "Devil Went Down To R'lyeh."
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

seriously?

tonnes of sustain lulz!
i dont see the point in stickers. whats wrong with the finish?
stickers spoil guitars imo
Guitars
washburn x50 pro
jackson js30dk
epi lp 100
jt-res

Effects

zvex FF
digitech ex-7
bespeco volume pedal
boss sd-1
ehx double muff
marshall echohead
behringer cl9
korg mini kaoss pad

Amp
fender champion 300
Well yeah when they are plastered on like in that last picture, they look quite daft. I have a few stickers on my acoustic bass but I am obsessive about them and they are all parallel to the body of the bass and to each other lol.
It will harm your guitar by making it incredibly lame.

I think it might hurt the finish if you take it off. I wouldn't advise it unless you plan on never selling the guitar.
It's a Metallica sticker. It will increase your asshattery by 35x.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.