hey, you might remember me. but basically i want a MIM jazz, and im in a position to buy one, and i could do with your bass experience

best price i've seen is £340 ~$680 new.

theres a guitar show on on sunday, does anyone think i'll get one for cheaper, as i want to sell my current one asap.

basically, is it worth staving off till sunday and potentially save a few £££

(bearing in mind if theres nothing on offer, i can nip literally across the road and get it for 340)

to the point: can i get a new MIM jazz for less than £340 at a show?

thanks guys!
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
You might find one for less, but it might be in rougher shape. The advantage of waiting until Sunday to buy is that A) you might find one thats cheaper B) you might find one that you like better (color, sound, playability, etc) and lastly C) you get to go to a guitar show with a wad in your pocket!!! thats just fun!!
Sometimes at guitar shows, you can get great deals, at the end of them, becuase shifting all the stock back is a pain for the people, but obviously much less choice at the end of the show....maybe go to the show, check it out,and worst comes to the worst and you dont find anything, just nip out and get the £340 u've found
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Quote by terb
You might find one for less, but it might be in rougher shape. The advantage of waiting until Sunday to buy is that A) you might find one thats cheaper B) you might find one that you like better (color, sound, playability, etc) and lastly C) you get to go to a guitar show with a wad in your pocket!!! thats just fun!!

you know, i believe i might sig this, taken out of contest it would be hilarious...

but to TS, I would go with this guy, possibility of findin a better bass or even something that you like more than the Jazz bass for the same amount, just go lookin around for it
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
hmmm...

the guitar store near the show is out of stock, so i deffo wont have it for practice on sunday.

so selling, then buying at the show is a gamble

unless i just borrow it back for sunday night practice =/
my bass is sold, its just sourcing a new one.

theres a shop that might price match me, but theyre closed on sundays :'(