All ready own a really nice sounding and playing Fender. It will be really interesting to see and hear the comparisons. Looking forward to it tho.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
sweet! you have any pics?

never been able to try a tom anderson, unfortunately. i'm guessing they're awesome, as they're talked about in the same hushed awe as tyler, huber and suhr.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Not yet don't get the guitar till later in the week. Will post some then.
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet! you have any pics?

never been able to try a tom anderson, unfortunately. i'm guessing they're awesome, as they're talked about in the same hushed awe as tyler, huber and suhr.

My guitar teacher has one... the tone of it is amazing, and looks stunning to boot. James Tyler are great too, but don't seem as well known. Tom makes better stuff than Suhr imo though, and seem to be more exclusive for what its worth, with Tyler's being the top of the heap.
Been around the Anderson guitars for a while, playing ones buddies have owned they are really put together nice and sound just the same.
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Quote by modernp
Not yet don't get the guitar till later in the week. Will post some then.

oh ok, i didn't realise that.

Quote by CJRocker
My guitar teacher has one... the tone of it is amazing, and looks stunning to boot. James Tyler are great too, but don't seem as well known. Tom makes better stuff than Suhr imo though, and seem to be more exclusive for what its worth, with Tyler's being the top of the heap.

yeah, i vastly preferred the tyler i tried to the suhr. obviously that's not scientific, as they were different models, and it was only two (they're pretty rare here). But that backs up what I thought, anyway, thanks.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?