so for about a week now ive been having pain in my hand (metacarpal bone area). its not a horrible pain, and only hurts for a second maybe 2 - 5 times a minute. i can tolerate it so i haven't done anything about it, but im gettin worried because it hasn't gone away. i play tennis, but its not my dominant hand. could it be from playin bass? i was thinking it may be a fracture but i would think that it would hurt more.

im about to go to a tennis match but i was just wondering. i checked google and didn't see anything so i came here.

serious answers please?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
stop masturbating
Guitars
washburn x50 pro
jackson js30dk
epi lp 100
jt-res

Effects

zvex FF
digitech ex-7
bespeco volume pedal
boss sd-1
ehx double muff
marshall echohead
behringer cl9
korg mini kaoss pad

Amp
fender champion 300
i told you its not my dominant hand.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Chikitty_China
*insert fap joke here*

lol!
Guitars
washburn x50 pro
jackson js30dk
epi lp 100
jt-res

Effects

zvex FF
digitech ex-7
bespeco volume pedal
boss sd-1
ehx double muff
marshall echohead
behringer cl9
korg mini kaoss pad

Amp
fender champion 300
If it really makes you worried, go see some doctor. It's better getting your and checked today than getting you hand checked up to late...
why do people even bother asking the pit about hand related problems? you know you're not gonna get a serious answer, maybe one. and i know its been said: why do people ask the pit while they should really ask a doctor?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Ah, the pit... real people with real problems.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by lexaah
why do people even bother asking the pit about hand related problems? you know you're not gonna get a serious answer, maybe one. and i know its been said: why do people ask the pit while they should really ask a doctor?

Bcs the combined IQ of everyone in the pit equals half that of a doctor, meaning your gonna get a response half of what a doctor would give you. so if the pit gives you an answer resembleling its a bad thing... its only half a bad thing and you need the whole story from the doctor. if you don't get a bad answer then you dont have to waste your time at the doctors.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by metalisbest
Bcs the combined IQ of everyone in the pit equals half that of a doctor, meaning your gonna get a response half of what a doctor would give you. so if the pit gives you an answer resembleling its a bad thing... its only half a bad thing and you need the whole story from the doctor. if you don't get a bad answer then you dont have to waste your time at the doctors.

right. that made sence. i think
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC