So, I want to make a lead sheet with the fonts that they use in the real books. How do they make those lead sheets, and how can I? Those look perfect, and anything else I use doesn't so I'd really like to know. Thanks to whoever has the answer.
Finally notepad. I think thtas what your looking for.
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

/offtopic
Chaos Guitar: I just watched Hellsing Ultimate IV, and then i opened this topic and saw your sig.... i lol'd :P
No I have that, not what I'm looking for. Unless you can change the fonts which in that case it could be.
Sibelius, but it's expensive. Worth it if you plan to make a carreer in arranging and producing music, otherwise probably not.
Quote by Aziraphale
Sibelius, but it's expensive. Worth it if you plan to make a carreer in arranging and producing music, otherwise probably not.

Why buy? Pirate the thing!! Arrrr.... I'm a pirate.. arrr...
The font is called "Jazz". So, maybe you can google some freeware or cheap software that uses it.

EDIT:
Quote by Mr_Dark
Why buy? Pirate the thing!! Arrrr.... I'm a pirate.. arrr...
I think you are immoral...so I have reported your username to the FBI for suspicion of reigning terror on the port cities of Madagascar. I had to...I'm a ninja.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Last edited by KryptNet at Mar 3, 2008,
I got Sibelius 4 free with my Alevel Music Tech course, and thats definately what you're after.