Hey,
I'm at a crossroads on what to do with my soontohave 400 bucks.
These are what I was thinking (I will make combo choices). Which should I get?

-Weber MASS 150 watt attenuator
Plus a MXR 10 band EQ or Buy new tubes (they're not that old)

-Epi LP Standard

-Ceriatone 5E3 Tweed Deluxe amp head

-ISP Decimator
Fulltone OCD
and EQ maybe?

Feel free to recommend me other things, but i've had my heart set on an attenuator and EQ (My amp sounds glorious cranked). But, if you think I should get something else, tell me!
I can also save, but those weber mass attenuators are already pretty high quality.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, the ceriatone was my second choice. Only problem is, I don't have another cab for it, and i'd have to wait a while and pay ceriatone to build it. But, I may also wait for the new MASS line to come out, where it has a tone stack in the attenuator circuit.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'd get the Ceriatone, because more amps=better . It's almost like having different girlfriends. But hey, that's just me. You should buy what you absolutely cannot live without right away, then buy the other stuff later.
Edit: Unless you've played your amp w/ an attenuator, I wouldn't just jump in & buy one. Some amps respond to them much better than others. Try one first!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by riffhog
I'd get the Ceriatone, because more amps=better . It's almost like having different girlfriends. But hey, that's just me. You should buy what you absolutely cannot live without right away, then buy the other stuff later.
Edit: Unless you've played your amp w/ an attenuator, I wouldn't just jump in & buy one. Some amps respond to them much better than others. Try one first!

All right, thanks!
Actually... I should really take off the ceriatone. Mainly because it'll cost 470 for it, and I will have to plug it into the cabinet section of my peavey classic, so I can't run both of them at once. By the time I get a decent cab, it'll jack the price up quite high. So just count the ceriatone out for now. I may just get the MASS and EQ first, then during the summer in my summer job, i'll start saving up for the ceriatone. Since i'll make more than 500 bucks in the summer.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator