Page 1 of 5
>_>

<_<

Im a good boy really but I had an idea.

If you wanted to cause as much carnage, death, and destruction ever... What would stop a group of people attacking Heathrow airport in the following fashion.

I havent thought much about it but Im sure the logistics wouldnt be too hard to carry out.

I was driving up the M4 and realised that Heathrow is an open target for anyone who wishes to blow planes out of the sky since well... The flight paths are all over it.

I realised all I would need is 8 Jeeps. In those 6 Jeeps, there would be 5 people. 4 of them armed with RPG's and one as the designated driver. 4 Jeeps drive west-bound down the M4 whilst another 4 drive east-bound and stop at the same spot blocking all 6 lanes and both the hard shoulders right near Heathrow. You couldnt get near Heathrow but you could damn well get close enough to start blowing planes out of the sky.

And since you would block all the traffic, you could, if you really wanted to... Start blowing cars away too.

Carnage.

... Obviously you would die but your objective would be completed.

Now Im in no way condoning terrorism and nor am I an advocate of it, but it got me thinking... If someone was dedicated enough, they could pull this off. It got me feeling very vulnerable because really, there are a lot of exposed areas we could be attacked from...

Im really, really bored and procratinating about my lab scripts. Im writing them, but I need a break
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
You're a terrible person.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
>_>

4 of them armed with RPG's and one as the designated driver.
Role-Playing Games? Can the designated driver be a retarded chicken?

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Nappypant
....an RPG? not the most accurate of weapons to choose from...

Yea well they are low flying aircraft... And I wasnt thinking too much into it but the possibility still holds. Some nutjobs could pull something like this off..

In fact.. I aint flying for a while..

Paranoia!
Yes, in my one week in England, I've seen so many loopholes in security that it drove me mad.

There are also a couple of ways to make this attack of yours much much more effective, without much effort.

But I recommend everyone in this forum to never give the terrorists ideas.
I'll now leave this thread's future to the mod's decision.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Guitardude19
>_>

<_<

Im a good boy really but I had an idea.

If you wanted to cause as much carnage, death, and destruction ever... What would stop a group of people attacking Heathrow airport in the following fashion.

I havent thought much about it but Im sure the logistics wouldnt be too hard to carry out.

I was driving up the M4 and realised that Heathrow is an open target for anyone who wishes to blow planes out of the sky since well... The flight paths are all over it.

I realised all I would need is 8 Jeeps. In those 6 Jeeps, there would be 5 people. 4 of them armed with RPG's and one as the designated driver. 4 Jeeps drive west-bound down the M4 whilst another 4 drive east-bound and stop at the same spot blocking all 6 lanes and both the hard shoulders right near Heathrow. You couldnt get near Heathrow but you could damn well get close enough to start blowing planes out of the sky.

And since you would block all the traffic, you could, if you really wanted to... Start blowing cars away too.

Carnage.

... Obviously you would die but your objective would be completed.

Now Im in no way condoning terrorism and nor am I an advocate of it, but it got me thinking... If someone was dedicated enough, they could pull this off. It got me feeling very vulnerable because really, there are a lot of exposed areas we could be attacked from...

Im really, really bored and procratinating about my lab scripts. Im writing them, but I need a break

errr thats gonna be both expensive and illegal, too hard
sooooo..... are u recruiting?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by IronNecrosis
sooooo..... are u recruiting?

-.-

No...

Im no terrorist..

Quote by Rocking-Rob
a RPG isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to get

Doesnt mattter, the fact is its doable...

I need to get back to my work and stop thinking about these things... Otherwise I ll become an even more nervous wreck.
Ok, if you were a terrorist, think of your motivation to be more of terrifying people rather than actually body count. If you want to scare people attack them in a public place where they feel safe, like a mall or someplace public that people frequent, blow the whole thing sky high. It'll cause a whole lot more panic.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
You must have too much time, or you're being lazy, but it does make you think how vulnerable we really are.
Name a terrorist attack in the US after 9/11.

None. Its been 7 years. Terrorists are not what you need to be afraid of, but rather the people that are cultivating the fear for their own gain.
We're only strays.
and now terrorists can get online and google "terrorism idea lol" and get linked right to this page.

lol, internet!
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

This would never happen, you haven't taken into account the terrible traffic on the M4 near Heathrow, the fact that most planes are now grounded and delayed, and that MI5 will probably have a contingency plan for this.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Because terrorism would be legal...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by bartdevil_metal
This would never happen, you haven't taken into account the terrible traffic on the M4 near Heathrow, the fact that most planes are now grounded and delayed, and that MI5 will probably have a contingency plan for this.

.... Not when I was driving down it. It depends on what time. True if you were to hit at it s busiest times, you would be stuck in traffic...
Quote by Guitardude19

I realised all I would need is 8 Jeeps. In those 6 Jeeps, there would be 5 people.

Uh oh, I spot a problem.

What happened to the other two jeeps?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Uh oh, I spot a problem.

1/0

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
ಠ_ಠ
...Someone call Interpol.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Because terrorism would be legal...

what i mean is, there gonna be hard to get, you can't just walk down to the corner shop and get one...........................although
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

When was terrorism ever legal?
ohai little sig.
this post is bull **** close it i hope you die brutally you retard
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club

Well, I wouldn't work with you, your Jeep numbers are changing all over the place.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
Lol...uhh this aint on the FAQ specifically but im pretty sure this thread is gonna get u banned...something about suggesting a terrorist attack...

Yea uhh...enjoy life without UG my friend.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
If your going for RPGs you should make sure they aren't turn based considering there's going to be more of them and they'll have better weapons.
Quote by Gunpowder
Uh oh, I spot a problem.

Typos.... Gotta love em.

And this isnt exactly the most thought out plan... Its not like I want to see this carried through.

I was just stating how something could go down and damn... Planes take off and land a lot (I havent counted. Its not like I staked out Heathrow.. "Oh 7 planes per second take off and land... each plane has 150 ppl therefore death toll is.."... Im not that dedicated) and to hit heathrow.. would cause devastation.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

None. Its been 7 years. Terrorists are not what you need to be afraid of, but rather the people that are cultivating the fear for their own gain.

TS is talking about the UK, and a hypothetical situation.

Where do terrorist attacks in the US come into it?
I feel so odd when I get annoyed that Terrorists don't target the airport during an alert, where there are all the 1000s of grounded people...
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
How about you post once you have bought the 8 Jeeps along with the 24 RPGs, and have found 30 people willing to do it. Untill then you can content yourself with Vice City.
Quote by TheShadow
TS is talking about the UK, and a hypothetical situation.

Where do terrorist attacks in the US come into it?

Like I said, I would never condone terrorist attacks. I am speaking about a hypothetical situation.

How could someone plan to prevent such a thing? There is little to no security driving to the airport.. Only around the immediate airport itself.
What is wrong with you?

Edit: As long as this is hypothetical, it's still a tad wierd to think about, but just, you know, don't do it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Ok, include the UK and Spain then. Its still out of balance with the level of fear people are maintaining. I don't want to hijack the post so I'll leave it at that.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Heathrow is an airport in England. It has nothing to do with America.

Name a terrorist attack after 9/11?

Ok, how about when some people strapped bombs to themselves and blew up several trains filled with people on the London Underground?

And Guitardude, it's like I've told you in our murder conversations that go a bit too far...

You know too muuuch! >.> <.<

Quote by BassistGal
Yes, in my one week in England, I've seen so many loopholes in security that it drove me mad.

Mate, try living here! There's nothing to stop more bombs on the trains, no changes in security at all =/

I fly out of heathrow quite often, you'd be suprised how often people just wonder off from their posts. This whole country is a disaster waiting to happen.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Mar 3, 2008,
Expect the government at your door in

You're ****ed
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 5