It's heavy metal style and could do with some vocals adding to it although it can work as instrumental.

It's untitled.

On my profile - http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Donkey+Fly/.

C4C
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
This was quite a joy to listen to actually. I like your tone, but i felt that it could have been heavier, more gain or something. But that's just personal preference. You have some great solo techniques, i loved the one at 2:08. You're almost the opposite to me, your songs are filled with solo's, mine are empty. I also loved the riff near the beginning at about 32 seconds in. Dunno why, but the solo part at 1:50 reminded me of a really jolly christmas song or something Overall, a very good piece IMO. Well done!

Oh, and what are you using for drums? I thought they fitted very well with the song.

There is a link in my sig for C4C, thanks.
ill crit as i write.

wow this really sounds professional. very epic too, kind of a lot like ensiferum ish.
i havent heard a bad note. your tone is good and clear, playing isnt sloppy. the rhythmic stuff is pretty neat. are all the instruments "real" ?
id boost your solo tone a little. very classical sounding, i like the changes in pace. you obviously have a decent amount of skill at metal.
as a suggestion, i would put in a bridge part with just guitar doing a fast pedalled open string riff and then fill in with the other instruments and harmonize for a bridge.

Listen to my stuff? this is the newest oneGet Bent! (metal) or this acoustic one Blueberry Acoustic thanks!
Thanks for all the Crit.

Ok,

The Drums are Acoustica Beatcraft but i used some samples with it.
The Classical bit is Classical - It's Bach's Invention 13.
I was going to go for a really high gain metal sound for the rhythms but i decided against it but it is something i'd probably do if i record it again.

I will get to yours now.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
hey aaron. first off i might do vocal on this, if you can provide me with a clear idea of what you want to happen for each part...there are alot of them.

second: i think your rythem tone could use more crunch. turn up the highs a bit? nice riffage, i was really impressed by your palm mutes. did you play the keys, cause they were as you brits say "ace"

the leads really made me think dragonforce sometimes, but that's a good thing imo. soloing was good. the classical bits were quite awsome! you waggle your wammy quite a bit.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13140293#post13140293
Too cool for a signature.