i am currently looking for any electric guitar that someone wants to just get rid of or wants to sell at a low price because i want to fix it up myself.

i would like a fender stratocaster, les paul, or something of that nature. really not looking for any other kind of guitar but you can go ahead and tell me what you have and i might consider it.

i want to repaint, repair, and put new stuff on the guitar so dont worry about selling me a brand new guitar or a very expensive guitar.

plz let me know on here if you have one or you can email me at bs6624@lacollege.edu.

plz ask around and spread the word. i really need a guitar and i need one quickly.

thanks alot
Could it be a Squire? I have a crappy old Squire Strat i just want to give get rid of.

80th best UGer
if you dont thats fine. ill def take it off ur hands. i have one myself that not half bad.
I am selling a yamaha ERG 121C cheap, would make an excellent project and the neck plays wonderfully, just needs some new pickups and TLC, I'm in the UK, dunno if this would be a problem
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
I am selling a yamaha ERG 121C cheap, would make an excellent project and the neck plays wonderfully, just needs some new pickups and TLC, I'm in the UK, dunno if this would be a problem

wow that look almost like a guitar ive been looking for.

how much are u selling it for? and if you could find out how much it would be to ship it here id consider buying from you.
would sell it for £45 plus P&P (where are you based btw? so I can find out about postage) it has a couple of dings here and there and its missing the tremelo arm cause I bought it second hand. I'm guessing this wouldnt be a problem if you plan to strip it and change the hardware anyways.
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
thanks sonny but i think im going to pass. the price is a little high for me and i think the shipping would be too. but thanks anyways.
ok, no probs
I bought it a while back with the intention of doing it up but never got around to it
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
ok im going to go ahead and accept any kind of electric guitar. i only ask is that you tell me the information so i can look it up and if you have any pics please post them
also if you have any guitar bodies ill take them also. parts would work gr8 for me.