Okay i have got the first fish at the start of the game but it goes to the cat, then the next thing is i got the bee larve but im not sure im putting it on the rod correctly..should the number go down to 09 on the larve when its being used or stay at 10 and just be non highlighted on the D pad?

Also all the fish are too small..where are the big fish? I got the bee thing down for the lady but that only gave me more larve and there are no other missions to do apart from i guess make enough cash to get the slingshot
There is a Zelda thread you know.

Yes the number should go down, and yes you need the catapult now.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Check your manual.

You should be holding the remote up towards the ceiling and your numchuk facing your controller, wideways, like a fishing rod.

EDIT: You don't need bait, you just need to catch a fish for the cat nearby.
A Zelda thread AND a Gaming thread.

Come on..
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Craigo
Check your manual.

You should be holding the remote up towards the ceiling and your numchuk facing your controller, wideways, like a fishing rod.

EDIT: You don't need bait, you just need to catch a fish for the cat nearby.

no i got the cat fish and got the empty bottle etc now i need to get the slingshot but only have 12 green 'monetary value thingys'
Quote by Andreas1
no i got the cat fish and got the empty bottle etc now i need to get the slingshot but only have 12 green 'monetary value thingys'

You get more if you run through grass and smash pumpkins.

Don't you need to get a ride off a bird or swim onto that little island down at the other end of the pond to catch the fish? It's been ages since I did that bit.

Or you could get a walkthrough...