So i was at my friends and hanging and playing on his acoustic guitar and when i played on his Acoustic (a Stagg......) he had HORRIBLE fret buzz on the High E string! on the frets 8-11 you couldn´t here the tone because of the buzz, so how do you fix fret buzzes on an acoustic guitar? i know that you have to make the action higher but that´s only for electric guitar (isnt it?), i have only thought of getting a higher gauge strings (he has 10-48) but i dont know...
Just wondering because i would hate it if my acoustic would start to get fret buzzes, i just said that his guitars has horrible fret buzzes because it is a Stagg just had horrible guitars (and he got offended but i don´t really care it´s just my opinion :P)
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
Quote by Longhairedrockr
He might need to get the frets leveled?

I thought of that too but doesn´t a luthier need to do that? and it´s been so since he got it as Christmas Present so it has buzzed since he got the guitar xD
And yeah it might sound like it´s me that got the stagg and just don´t want to admit it but that´s not true :P i have a 400$ Yamaha which is fine, atleast better than a Stagg (i atleast hope that:P it have always sound good to me and suited my needs with no problem)
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
Last edited by stebbic at Mar 3, 2008,
i bought my first giutar two weeks ago, it is also a stagg, the sound quality is ok for what im after, a couldnt get any better for the price i was looking for.....