For all the snowboarders on UG
I'm having a bit of trouble with my snowboard, as it has developed rust on its tip (or tail, i forget which). My friend suggested sharpening it. Will this help? how much would it cost and how long would it take?
Also, i've been looking for some new bindings, cuz my old ones are crap. Suggestions anyone?
Im a snowboard instructor.

My suggestions:

Take it to a shop an edge sharpening shouldn;t be more then 20 dollars tops.

SOme of teh best bindings IMO:

Burton Customs: They are light and generally decent price wise, they have the lightness of freestyles but they aren't going to make you break the bank.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
yea dude, sharpening it is probably the best thing to do. as for bindings, try Drake MLB bindings. they're the kind i use and i'm really happy with those.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I'd get your edges sharpened, it doesn't cost much. If you don't want to, you can just not worry about it. It isn't that big of a deal.

As for bindings, check out Burton or Drake. Try out some with toe caps, they're nice.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Sharpening the edges should get rid of the rust just fine and it shouldnt be more than 20ish. As for bindings it depends on what you do. I am an instructor so i have 2 boards, 1 for freestyle/park and one for just riding. On my riding board i have Flow team bindings just cause there fast to put on and they were on sale. On my freestyle/park board I am rockin' the newest Drake - Czar bindings. Love both sets, hope that helps.
Quote by domino_92
I think hardcore2step has the right idea

Quote by civildp1
Yeah but God won't touch my penis. So it's like, what choice do I have but to turn to women?