Want to start a band? If you live in Plainfield, IL this is your lucky day. I am a guitarist and can play Iron Man, Sunshine of you love, Smoke on the water, Raining Blood, One, and Thunderhorse. Not the entire songs, but the good parts of it ( not solo). If you have a band in need of a guitarist or want to join my band, please post here. And i'm serious! If you live in Plainfield, IL please respond.
Quote by Flare83
Want to start a band? If you live in Plainfield, IL this is your lucky day. I am a guitarist and can play Iron Man, Sunshine of you love, Smoke on the water, Raining Blood, One, and Thunderhorse. Not the entire songs, but the good parts of it ( not solo). If you have a band in need of a guitarist or want to join my band, please post here. And i'm serious! If you live in Plainfield, IL please respond.

Wrong forum.
NO its not. Thats what they said in the band talk forum! IF it is the wrong one, where do i post it?
stop bumping and putting useless emoticons...especially when you list the most generic riffs that anyone learns as your credentials. and post in the right forum. once you do...maybe ill consider politely declining your invitation to join.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by burgurhead1812
stop bumping and putting useless emoticons...especially when you list the most generic riffs that anyone learns as your credentials. and post in the right forum. once you do...maybe ill consider politely declining your invitation to join.

lol, those ARE some pretty generic/easy riffs, and, btw, the good part on those songs ARE the solos, what you were looking was "the EASY parts"

sorry to sound like a dousche, but it just made me giggle how you tried to talk yourself up by quoting names of a few good songs, that (save the solos and a few other parts) happen to be beginner material
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Those riffs are all easy, ive been playing for a year and 3 months and can nail all of those without thinking, try to advertise a little better
and, yeah, you want to go to the 'musician ads' forum
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
wow. yeah, don't try to make yourself sound good with songs as easy as the ones you listed. and u don't even know the solos. "it's your lucky day." i'm laughing my ass off as we speak.
You guys are douche bags. Maybe he's been playing for half a year? Don't bash the newbie. Unless he's been playing for a few years...