i've been looking for tabs for these two songs by marty friedman for quite a while, i have found only partial tabs for devil take tomorrow but none for static rain. I would love you FOREVER if you could find me full tabs for these songs or tab them yourself =))
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Damn looks like nobody's got them. Man that incomplete DTT tab pisses me off, I get to the end and the song isnt over yet! Like, come on!
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
yeah it really sucks =/
The guy tabbing Devil takes tomorrow is working to finish it (that's what he said). Just have patience, it is not easy to get a Marty Friedman song right.

I could tab Static Rain for you but it will take a while. I am working to finish Elixir and then I want to learn (and tab) It's the unreal thing since I like that song. Static rain is the third on my list.

Why not give it a shot yourself, it's really a learning experience to tab something and very rewarding once you are done.

Cheers.
yeah, but his tabs have been like that for like EVER, i've tried learning it by ear but i just cant =/