well just lately, i've been plugging in my AX3000g (Korg) and getting no power from the adaptor, i tried another adaptor, and i got power for a few seconds but it promtly shut off again, and i assume its something to do with the power input on the actual effects processor, just wondering, seen as it cant be powered by batteries, can anyone help?

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
well thats the thing, korg adaptors dont have that switch, and the other ones ive used are always switched to 9V anyhow

EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
MXR Phase 90
ok..my adaptor has the switch..umm well its time for the dumb suggestions then (try them out tho) have u checked that everythings firmly in place (i mean the adaptor and the connection to the footswitch) ?
If you turn the power input when it's plugged in does it turn back on? There may be a loose connection in their somewhere that's causing the power to cut off.

Failing that, I have no idea and I use the AX1500...
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
well the power flashes on and off when i turn the connection, so i assume theres a loose connection, somewhere around the DC plug connection, how i'll fix it i dont know

EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
MXR Phase 90