almost any early slayer. try the seasons in the abyss and south of heaven albums for not-too-fast playing
Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth.
Megadeth would probably be the hardest for you to get.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
all pre-load metallica, megadeth, some pantera songs, early slayer too, iron maiden.
A lot of Pantera is 1/4 step down. Also most of it is pretty difficult. I'd say Iron Maiden is a great place to start. Children of the Damned, The Trooper, Prowler, all are great fun to play and not hard.

Quote by BluesLP1990
almost any early slayer. try the seasons in the abyss and south of heaven albums for not-too-fast playing

slayer tunes a half step down(except for some recent stuff and show no mercy).

i would check out some dio stuff(holy diver, rainbow in the dark, last in line, we rock etc.).metallica(for whom the bell tolls, seek and destroy, anything from the black album), some megadeth like she-wolf, trust, mechanix, back in the day, and kill the king. iron maiden(run to the hills, 2 minutes to midnight, flight of icarus), judas priest(the ripper, victim of changes, breaking the law, you've got another thing coming).
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL