i have the VK 212 and i really want to change the tubes and speaker for a better sound but i have no idea what to get. if youve ever played a VK then you know what im talking about how the distortion is lacking on this amp. i would like it to sound as close to an engl powerball as possible, the high gain channel inparticular. i know its not going to sound the same but im just wanting a better tone. i got this thing half off so i can use the other money for speaker and tube change. what speaker and tubes should i get and should i put the tubes in a certain order or something ive heard that it makes a difference?
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold


For a speaker, go to Eminence's website, listen to the sound clips, and decide which one you like best.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!