Poll: What time do you stop playing?
Poll Options
View poll results: What time do you stop playing?
6 pm
5 3%
7 pm
3 2%
8 pm
12 8%
9 pm
23 16%
10 pm
18 12%
11 pm
12 8%
12 pm
6 4%
1 am or later
2 1%
I don't have neighbors/family near me
10 7%
NEVER! Mwahaha. Fear my wrath Mr and Mrs Jones!
57 39%
Voters: 148.
Page 1 of 2
What time do you stop playing the guitar(through amp) or drums so that you don't annoy your neighbors or keep them up?
After i pass out (6 am-ish)
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
never, i use headphones
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I honestly couldn't care.

My amp is on the wall that's closest to their house, which for them is (I think) their living room.

No complaints so far, and everyone seems to come and go often so them moving wouldn't make me think twice.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Never. Playing an acoustic doesn't piss them off, even though they turn on rap music at 2 in the goddamn morning.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I usually stop dead around 10-10.30, but I quiet down around 8 because there's a woman next door that I may or may not have caused to have a heart attack

>_>

<_<
I dont have neighbors. Yay for living out in the midde of nowhere!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i stop the real loud **** about 9 then i turn it down a bit and play along with my ipod speakers instead of my stereo system
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
i just use headphone or play low, i dont play loud, my room where my guitars are is right next to my parents room so i really cantplay loud without them getting pissed
I stop when I go to bed. I live an apartment and my neighbors never complain. They're old and can't hear anyways
Quote by RandyVanhalen13
i stop the real loud **** about 9 then i turn it down a bit and play along with my ipod speakers instead of my stereo system

You play through stereo speakers as an amp?
Quote by HumanitysDeath
**** neighbors. The only people I can't keep up or wake up are my parents.

Same here
Hello
I don't. I play some jack johson to lullabie my neighbours to sleep. Then I rob their fridge.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I hate all my neibors, so I usualy turn it UP after 10, just to piss them off....and if I got firends comin over to jam, then their definently skrewd, cuase we have full blast all night sessions all the time, and get the cops called most of the time too I love it.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
My closest neighbour is a drummer. He can't complain about noise. I don't usually play that loud though.
I live in a big enough house so that my neighbors can't really hear me until I turn my 100W (solid state) amp up past 5 or 6 at least, I usually play on 1 maybe 2 and my parents and brother sleeping in the same house can't even hear me, I can play as late as I want and no one complains.
Yea I dont care about my neighbors, but me family is the one that i cannot awaken, so like ninish or tennish is when i can play it loud; otherwise it is quieter.
Never - Headphones.

Out loud, I only play around midday.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
i dont play loud enough for my neighbors to complain. the walls of both houses are pretty thick, and theres a good 30 feet between the them. not too far, but far enough. in my friends garage, however, we have to stop at 11. homeowners association has a noise ordinance. plus his neighbors a bitch, and complains if were still playing at 7
I stop ampage at 8, but I still mess around with an unplugged after...the exact reason I need to find my acoustic (moving can be a biatch)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by leleva
when my dad shuts off the electricity to my room

Ouch!
I live in an apartment, so my neighbors can really hear me. I stop around 7-8pm. afterwards, i unplug and play.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
when i'm done playing
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I haven't played amplified in months, but it was usually 9 o'clock when my guitar actually worked properly.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Actually, last night me and my buddie started playing at his place from 11 sun night to 12 mon. afternoon, never turned it down and he has close neighbors with 5 month old and 6 year old daugthers. We play metal lol.

Edit: Cops showed up twice.
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
Page 1 of 2