omg log not the metalcores im meltiiiiing
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Not here, to the hardcore forum with you! Search next time too!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
omg log not the metalcores im meltiiiiing

LOG is not metalcore its AMERICAN METAL go to their myspace or website and it will tell you, metalcore is like bullet for my valentine, and lamb of god sound nothing like them.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
LOG is not metalcore its AMERICAN METAL go to their myspace or website and it will tell you, metalcore is like bullet for my valentine, and lamb of god sound nothing like them.

Immaterial; they aren't allowed in this forum. Go to the hardcore forum and ask there before you get a warning for not reading the forum rules and being a dumb ass.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Why does this have to turn into a war a simple yes or no would have been great

Because it's in the wrong forum and the rules must be upheld or pandemonium will break loose; we don't allow metalcore in here and whether you like it or not they are metalcore. Hardcore vocals + breakdowns = metalcore.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Because it's in the wrong forum and the rules must be upheld or pandemonium will break loose; we don't allow metalcore in here and whether you like it or not they are metalcore. Hardcore vocals + breakdowns = metalcore.

ALRIGHT I forgot about the hardcore forum I havent been on in a while, I apologize
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Why does this have to turn into a war a simple yes or no would have been great

You're right.

This is a direct statement from Mark Morton:

"We're planning to release the album in early 2008. We're not sure we'll finish it though, so maybe we'll release it in later 2008. If we won't finish it untill then, well, we'll have to rescheduel to 2009, or maybe 2010. I'm sure it'll be done by 2010, but if not, man, that'll suck. Regardless of it sucking, we can't release something half-assed, so we'll release the album in 2011, assuming it won't be done untill then. If it will, then great, cause we can release it earlier, like 2009, or even go back in time and release it in 2007, call it Sacrament, and like a time paradox...."
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
You're right.

This is a direct statement from Mark Morton:

"We're planning to release the album in early 2008. We're not sure we'll finish it though, so maybe we'll release it in later 2008. If we won't finish it untill then, well, we'll have to rescheduel to 2009, or maybe 2010. I'm sure it'll be done by 2010, but if not, man, that'll suck. Regardless of it sucking, we can't release something half-assed, so we'll release the album in 2011, assuming it won't be done untill then. If it will, then great, cause we can release it earlier, like 2009, or even go back in time and release it in 2007, call it Sacrament, and like a time paradox...."

Thanks now im done, see how easy we could have made this?