Yeah, It's awesome. Sometimes you get to see people write in foreign languages and you can piss em' off by writing in English.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I dont play so much anymore. I play Texas Hold 'em on the 360 though :P
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Oh, fuck, I glanced at the thread title and misread "porkstars.net" and I thought you were advertising some crazy bestiality site for pigs.

Whew. That would've been awkward.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Myself and a big number of people that I play with have left Pokerstars due to the fact that the bad beats suffered on there are worse than any other site. I lost with QQ 16 times in a row after getting all my money in with the best hand. And a friend of mine lost with AA 14 times in a row in the same manner. The donkeys always suckout. But maybe that's just us.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Seriously though. You don't get runs like that in live games, or on pretty much any other pokersite. Not saying it's rigged.....just suspicious.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Last edited by SurfinWithSatch at Mar 3, 2008,
Quote by SurfinWithSatch
Seriously though. You don't get runs like that in live games, or on pretty much any other pokersite. Not saying it's rigged.....just suspicious.

Yeah, that happened to me on that site too. A couple of other sites are like that though, so it's not the only one.
It's gonna be a blue day